Queen Yeji

It's been a few months since the wedding. My dad officially announced his retirement to the people of our kingdom and that I'll be taking over the throne. I'm really nervous because I don't know if I can be a good leader.

Ryujin has also informed her people in the North Kingdom of her stepping down and allowing Yuna to take over. Even though she's been busy with her Kingdom and getting Yuna acclamated, she still visited me almost everyday. I felt like I was going through that young love you see in movies. Where you get so happy when your partner visits you then you become sad when they have to go home.

I still enjoyed having her over though because we talked a lot, we laughed a lot and we made out a lot. The best thing is we had sex a lot too. I really love doing that with Ryujin.

But when she started living here with me, we haven't had sex as much. We still do it a lot, just not as often when we were living apart from each other. I don't mind because I feel closer to her now than before so maybe we're just maturing into our relationship.

We also got a cat and a dog, maybe that's why we haven't had sex as much. They did say that once you have kids, your sex life goes down and we see them as our kids. 

"Knock knock" someone says while knocking on my door.

"Hey beautiful" Ryujin enters and I blush while smiling.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to see me yet" I hide behind a chair.

She laughs, "Yeji, were not getting married. You're getting crowned as the Queen."

I stand back up, "I've always wanted to do that because in movies I watch I see them panic when their partner tries to look at their wedding dresses."

"I should have done that on our actual wedding then."

"Are you nervous?" She hugs me and we stay in that position.

"I'm nervous. It's a lot of responsibility to lead a kingdom and to make sure that the people are being taken care of" I say.

"You're gonna be an amazing Queen. You know why? Because you're a good person and you're brave. You went after me even though you have no experience in fighting but you were willing to do anything for me. I know you love your kingdom and you love your people. You're gonna be amazing" she pulls away from me so she can say those things while looking into my eyes.

"Are you don't want to be part of this coronation? You're gonna be Queen of this Kingdom too" I say.

Ryujin doesn't want to go through the coronation. She said she went through it one time and that's enough. The event of the coronation is really all for show. I could be named Queen in a more private setting but the people enjoy attending the coronation.

"I'm good. I'd rather just support you and be the good looking sidekick" she jokes.

I cup her cheeks, "You have to stop being good looking and you have to stop forgetting to wear your wedding ring. I'm tired of having to send guards to give your ring to you."

"It's part of our fun" she smiles like a kid.

I realized that Ryujin never really had a childhood. She never got a chance to be a kid. She always had to make sure Yuna was safe so she has a lot of childlike tendencies but I don't mind because she's happy.

Lia comes in to tell me it's time. Ryujin leaves to join everyone else. Lia does some final touches on my dress and make up before we head out.

---

There really wasn't much to it. My dad talked and shared some stuff. He shared stories of me as a child, talked about how excited he was for me, listed my responsibilities, and many boring things. I thought I was gonna fall asleep but that would have been bad because the people might think I don't care about this. I do, but it was boring.

After the ceremony, there's a giant party to celebrate me becoming Queen.

On the dance floor, I see drunk Lia and Chaeryeong grinding on each other. I kinda wanted to try it with Ryujin but I don't think that will go well for me, being the Queen and all.

"Wow, everyone became King and Queens then there's me still a Prince" Yeonjun stands next to me.

"Yeonjun" I quickly hug him.

"Yeah, what happened with that? Weren't you supposed to take over like a while ago?"

"I guess my dad isn't ready to let go of the throne" he chuckles.

"Thank you for coming" I say.

"Of course. That's what friends are for. I'm glad to see you and Ryujin happy" he looks at Ryujin that's also on the dance floor doing the robot dance with Yuna.

"I'm glad to see her happy with her sister" I say while smiling.

"She really loved you from the beginning you know? She tried to hard to stay away from you to keep you safe but she couldn't do it. She would dream about you. She would sneak out and sneak into your palace just to see you. We got mad at her a lot for doing that because we were worried she would ruin everything" Yeonjun shares from when Ryujin was in his kingdom.

"I loved her too. I was actually the first one to say I love you to her when we first met because I got the bubbling I felt in my stomach was butterflies but really I just had to poop" I share.

He laughs, "That's classic."

"Excuse me, can I steal my wife?" Ryujin says to Yeonjun.

"Your wife? How did an ugly monkey like you convinced this beautiful woman to marry you?" Yeonjun teases.

Ryujin punches his arm really hard. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"I couldn't think of a comeback so I resorted to violence" Ryujin explains like it's the most logical thing.

"Okay, I'll separate you two before you fight" I drag Ryujin away from Yeonjun.

"Well hello, my Queen" she grabs my face to pull me close to her for a kiss.

"Are you having fun?" I ask and she nods while smiling.

"You know I can't believe that I went from being nothing to becoming a queen with the woman I love the most" she captures my lips once again.

"What's gotten in to you?"I raise my one brow.

"Nothing. I just really love you" She smiles.

"I love you more. I can't believe I'm no longer a princess. I'm Queen Yeji now. I feel so grown up" I chuckle.

"Do you regret anything before becoming Queen?" Ryujin ask.

"No. There was a lot of hardships. Most of them were when I kept losing you but I love how my princess story ended."

-end