First Night

Ryujin and I will be spending our first night together alone. It's not how I imagined it to be but I guess this will work. I'm not really sure what to expect or what to do but since Ryujin has had a few girlfriends, I'll be relying on her.

Ryujin was able to wash up by herself and get dressed on her own which I was kind of sad about. It's not that I wanted to see her naked but I want to take care of her. I want to be like one of those couples that care for each other when the other is sick.

I just finished my shower so I leave the bathroom and I find Ryujin laying on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I run to her so I can help get up.

"Sleeping?" She answers like I'm the crazy one for asking what she's doing.

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask.

"So you can have the bed?" Again she says in a way that seems like I'm the confusing one.

"Why aren't you on the bed? Do you not want to share the bed with me?"

"Well... I didn't know how you would feel about that" she looks down at her hands.

"Weren't you planning for something to happen tonight?" I ask.

"Like what?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Officially ask me to be your girlfriend?" I say, kind of upset at the fact that she's not thinking about that.

"After all the things you've found out about me, you still want me to be my girlfriend?"

"Was there something that was supposed to make me not have feelings for you anymore?" I tilt my head to the side.

"I don't know what it is but I feel like even if you told me that you were in charge of the rogue knights then I would still have feelings for you. I would still want you to be my girlfriend" I continue to speak.

"Don't you want me?" I say in a low voice.

"I do. As crazy as it sounds, I love you" She caresses my cheek, "I love you to the point that I'm willing to risk my life for you. If this was just about our dad and that kingdom then I would choose to live a peaceful life with you but since they're threatening to take away your kingdom, your home then I can't let them win."

I stare deeply into Ryujin's eyes. I can't believe I never knew it was her the whole time I was with RJ. She loves me and would do anything for me. And I couldn't even recognize her.

"Ryujin, I do think I love you too but I keep going back and forth whether if it's really love or not. I know I have strong feelings for you but how can one know for sure if what they're feeling is love? I've been love in movies but I don't know if I can trust that" I say.

"I think it's different for everyone. I can't tell you or anyone really if you love someone or not. I think that's something you learn about yourself" Ryujin states.

"But I meant what I said with my dad. I do see myself marrying you."

"But can we get on the bed now? It's really uncomfortable down here" I pout.

"Okay, Princess" She teases me.

"I want to experience my first cuddle session so please" I cutely beg.

"You really haven't experience much huh?" She slowly gets up and I help her.

We get on the bed and I put my head on her chest right away while wrapping my arms and legs around her.

"Excited much?" She chuckles while finally wrapping her arms around me.

"Ryujin, I'm afraid you'll disappear again so I'm making this time worth it" I try to scoot closer which is impossible unless I go inside her.