𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

btw this is my first time writing so sorry if it's not the best baes 💜
—————

Y/N'S POV
i was currently around jadens house and this mf wouldn't get off his goddamn game. you see i usually don't mind, but when he doesn't come off for TWO HOURS that's when it gets annoying.

"j, how long till you'll get off ur game?" you asked him, putting your phone down aside you.

"two more minutes, god y/n i already told you this."

"yeah about an hour ago!" you scoffed walking out his room and heading to javons room. if he wasn't gonna pay attention to me i might aswell spend time with someone who wants to speak to me🙄.

1 HOUR LATER LATER.

in literally just an hour i had more fun with javon. that's obviously not to say that i don't usually have fun with jaden, it was just today.

just as you and javon were in the midst of your conversation you hear a familiar voice call your name.

"Y/N!" jaden shouts from the other side of the door before opening it.

"why did you leave?" he says sitting down infront of you on javons bed.

"it took you an hour to notice i was even gone! doesn't that tell you enough?" you kissed your teeth.

"i'm sorry, but you didn't need to go hang out with him!"

"oh so you're jealous?" you said.

"what? no." he said.

"forget it." jaden said getting up and slamming the door.

"he's definitely jealous" javon said laughing and laying back on his bed.

"i know, i'm gonna go check on him." you said laughing too.

"jaden?"

"what." he said without even looking up at you.

"you've got no reason to be jealous, and if anyone should be mad, it should be me! you ignored me for a GAME that's worse than, well anything i've done. i haven't even done anything wrong. i wasn't just going to sit on your bed and aimlessly stare at the ceiling the whole time. you invited me here, you pay attention to me! that's how it works, and if you can't do - which you've made clear that you can't - then i'll make the most of being here and speak to one of your siblings! and no, before you say anything, javon is just my friend." i said out of breath. i really ate him up there😰😰.

he sat there shocked, his jaw dropped a little.

"y/n im sorry, i was jealous. and i'm sorry for not paying attention to you.

"see that's all it took. it's alright and thank you for apologising." i said as he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek😊

——————————
REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS ITS SO CHEESY BRO😭