𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘋

WHEN I GO INTO ITALICS ITS LIKE A FLASHBACK OF EARLIER THAT DAY OKAY!!

———————————

Y/N'S POV:

atm, i was hanging out with jaden as usual but my moods had been up and down all day. i didn't know why because i was due my period next week but nevertheless i just got on with it, well aside from ignoring jaden because he'd said an unfunny joke😔 and crying because your phone kept being annoying.

"hey jay im gonna go to the bathroom rq" i said getting up and heading to the bathroom, only to be greeted by my period😐.

"shit shit shit! where am i going to get pads from." i muttered to myself. it was your first time getting your period at the walton's. i would go to jayla but she's out, which can only mean i'm gonna have to tell jaden.

"jaden?" i asked biting my lip.

"yeah?" he said looking up from his phone.

"there's no way to say this without it being awkward but do you have any pads by any chance? like period pads" you said lightly laughing to make the situation easier.

"you started?" he asked and you nodded.

"but yeah i can get you some no problem!" he said hopping off his bed.
"wait here i'll be right back."
my heart was basically pounding out my chest, i dont even know why! it's really not that big of a deal. as i was away with my thoughts jaden came back with like three packs.
"here, i brang some extra so you next time it happens you'll have some ready" he said giving you a kiss on your forhead.

"thank you" you smiled up at him

"of course, don't ever be embarrassed to ask."
you turned away blushing at his sweetness.

—————————
once you were done you came out and lied back in bed with jaden.

"you alright now?"

"yeah, thank you" you said smiling.

"don't worry about it, but this explains all the moods swings" jaden said with a small laugh.

"it does, sorry i put you through all of that!" you said laughing.

"it's okay" he said pulling you in to cuddle.

like that 👇

—————————THIS MIGHT BE BAD IM A BIT RUSTY SO SORRY ABT THAT💛💛💛

—————————
THIS MIGHT BE BAD IM A BIT RUSTY SO SORRY ABT THAT💛💛💛