𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌

REQUESTED BY hvullh 🫶🏼

—————————————

Y/N'S POV
i was walking up the stairs to jadens room as per usual but i heard talking on the other side of his door. he had nobody round, and the others were downstairs so i slowly opened the door a little bit to hear.

"y/n's annoying me at the moment, i like her but she's so fucking clingy."

my smile dropped as tears pricked my eyes. i just scoffed and ran back to my car.
i said by to the walton's then drove back home. how could he say that? he always WANTS ME over. i admit sometimes i wanna come over a lot but he shouldn't be mad about that.

as i'm pulling up to my house i get a call from jaden. i immediately decline it, trying not to seem clingy.

throughout the day jaden kept calling, and texting but i just ignored or them all.

JADEN🫶🏼
y/n what's wrong
fucking respond
ur worrying me
it's not funny
please baby
Y/N
                                              "y/n's annoying me"                 
                                          "she's so fucking clingy.

i'm sorry ma i didn't mean it
i swear i just wanted to be by
myself, no family, no you, no anyone.
i promise, there was a reason everyone was downstairs and i wasn't
im coming over
read 18:52

shit! i was hurrying around trying to close the blinds but my blinds you had to fiddle with them for them to close. and it didn't help jaden lived 2 blocks away.

so it was too late, he was already at my window.

i let out an angry sigh as i opened the window.

"y/n i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it. like i said-"

"jaden even if you wanted to be alone, you didn't need to call me clingy! you could've just fucking told me and i would've understood instead of shit talking and humiliating me behind my back to your stupid friends!" i shouted at him.

"y/n, please forgive me. i'm sorry i know it was wrong. i'm really fucking sorry!"

i just scoffed and folded my arms.

"i didn't wanna do this" jaden sighed.

he knelt down getting on both knees "y/n, do you forgive me now? i'm really sorry" he said smiling and letting out a little laugh. i couldn't help but laugh with him.

"i forgive you" i said laughing as he got up and gave me a hug.

————————————

GUYS I WILL TRY TO DO ALL OF UR REQUESTS IVE GOT SCHOOL WORK ASWELL BUT IF I FORGET REMIND ME !!!