𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏

s/n = sisters name

Y/N'S POV
today, me, my mom, my little sister and the walton's were all going to the beach together. i was excited because it was more time for me to hang out with jaden.

"y/n, are you going in the car with the walton's or in our car? because daelos coming in ours so he can be with s/n and that leaves an extra space in both cars, so it's up to you hunni." my mom asked.

"i'll go with the walton's, if that's okay?" i said. i was hoping to spend some extra time with jaden.

"no no, that's all good."

"great! let's set off then." my mom said.

we all got in our cars and headed off. i was sat in between jaden and jayla. we were all just talking about random stuff but then everyone sort of went of and did their own thing.

"you wanna listen to music?" jaden asked me.

"sure, why not."

"here." he said handing me an airpod.

he had his hand resting on my thigh and for once he actually fell asleep. his head was leaning on my shoulder.

——————————

an hour & half later we finally arrived at the beach. jaden was still fast asleep, but before i even got a chance to wake him up javon just shouted.

"WAKE UP!" javon shouted (with a voice crack ofc)

"oh my god, im up!" jaden jumped.

"how long was i asleep for?" he said rubbing his eyes. his voice was still raspy.

"it must've been around an hour and a half!"

"fuck, that's actually long for me."

—————————
once y'all had set everything up daelo, s/n and javon had gone with dj to get icecream and the others stayed.

"mom, me and y/n are going to go swim." jaden said finishing off his food.

"what! now?" you said putting your sunglasses on your head.

"woooah..!" you muttered as he pulled you up by your arm and dragged you down to the water. you had to admit it did look nice.

"be careful!" you heard jessica shout from behind you guys.

"we will!"

once you were in it actually felt nice. you looked over to see what jaden was doing and he was dramatically looking out at the water😹. so you splashed water at him.

"oh my god, you are so dead." he said as he started kicking, slapping flicking and whatever he could do to splash water onto me. someone probably thought he was drowning ngl.

"you asshole!" you said as he came over to you, lifting your legs around him.

"shut up, i know you love me." he smirked at you.

"oh yeah? and how do you know that, hm?"

"because you don't pull away when i kiss you."

"wha-" before you could finish your sentace his lips met yours. as much as you wanted to prove him wrong, the kiss was too good to stop🤷🏽‍♀️. once y'all were done practically eating eachothers faces off (joking) you both got out the water and went to go see the others.

"what was all that out there, hm?" jayla said raising her eyebrow.

"nothing.." you said smiling, as your cheeks turned a light red.

"nothing huh?" your mum joined in. you covered your face in embarrassment.

"besides that, would you two like some icecream?"

"YES." both of your heads turned immediately.

—————————
I MADE A TIKTOK ACCOUNT go follow it it's called myboywalton - AND just a question, do y'all think making out is too sexual? like for the imagines.