𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜

BACKSTORY: you and ava were in an argument because she was mad you were dating jaden (even so she has a new bf) and was spreading rumours about you.

ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A LIL CLICHE AND CRINGY BUT GIVE IT A TRY😭

Y/N'S POV
it was the end of the school day and i was on my way to meet jaden, but on my way i just had to get stopped by ava.

"fuck off ava!"

"awh, u mad?" she said looking over at her bf as they both laughed.

"😐, if anyones mad it's you. you still hung on to the boy you cheated on?" you said pouting your lips at her (as a joke).

"uhh, no im not? tf i have a new bf..." she said scoffing.

"yeah? well then, LEAVE. MINE. ALONE. god, you're fucking pathetic. trying to spread rumours about me, then thinking ur doing something by stopping me in the corridors💀 move on! you're like a fucking dog you never listen." you said, but before you could turn away to leave a fist struck upon your face. you touched your cheek, in shock as you looked up. ava didn't punch you, but her bf did.

i could hear people behind me muttering stuff like "oh shit"

"fuck, quick go! are you dumb?!" i heard ava say as she pushed her bf towards the exit.

i got up avoiding eye contact with anyone as i rushed to the girls toilets.
i had a dark purple bruise on the side of my cheek, thankfully it wasn't terrible, but it still hurt like a bitch!

i picked up my phone to message jaden i couldn't meet him. id already got about 10 messages from him, because school had ended nearly 20 minutes ago.

YOU
hey j, sorry i can't meet you.

JADEN
that's alright, can you come round later atleast?

YOU
no, sorry i got a lot homework i have to finish up.

you turned off your phone and headed home.

JADENS POV:
i knew something was up with y/n, she always hands her homework in on time, and even when she forgets she does it no matter the rush. i also knew she wasn't avoiding me, she would never do that. she must be sad, or somethings happened. so i decided i'd go round her house to check if she's alright.

Y/N'S POV
my mom was at work, so i didn't need to worry about covering my bruise for another 3 hours yet. i made sure to keep it from getting any worse by putting and ice pack on it and decided to just relax in bed for the rest of the night. the audacity of that boy! i probably should've fought back but i was in total shock. i also really don't know how im meant to hide it from jaden.

just as i was thinking about him he texted.

JADEN
im coming over, okay?

YOU
what! why?
read 17:34

he left me on read! i started panicking, and i immediately sprung out my bed and started trying to cover it with concealer, but it was no use. the purple marks were peeking through, and it hurt so bad to even apply it. tears brimmed my eyes as i tried to get through it. but before i even had a chance to cover half of it jaden knocked at my window. my heart dropped, i knew i was going to have to tell him.

i went over to my window and let him in.

"holy fuck y/n! who did that?!" he gasped as he touched the side of my face.

"ouch, please don't touch it..it hurts." you winced as tears fell from your eyes.

"i'm sorry baby, who did it?"

"jaden it doesn't matter it's done now.."

"y/n im not fucking playing. who did this?" i could tell he was getting angry.

"ava's bf." you said looking up at him.

"fuckkk" he said dragging out the k. his hands came to the back of his head.

"hes gone too far y/n, i can't let him just do this to you. i'm gonna do worse than what he fucking did to you." he muttered.

"jaden, just please, don't get in trouble." you pleaded.

"don't worry ma, it's gonna be fine." he said pulling you in for a hug.

A FEW DAYS LATER

jaden hadn't mentioned the situation with ava's bf in a while. that was until word spread around school that he'd got his shit rockeddd. i knew it was jaden, i know it sounds bad, but something inside me was proud. jaden, MY jaden did that for me?

once i heard the news i went to go find him. i finally found him round the back of the school, his knuckles were bloody, he had a small cut on his cheek and a few bruises.

"jaden! oh my god!" you said wide eyed.

"don't worry, i know what you're gonna say. i'm fine." he said smiling.

"how far did you go?" you said biting your lip.

"he's fine y/n. don't worry." he said hugging you.

"i love you jaden." you said into his chest.

"i love you too ma." he laughed hugging you tighter.

"now let me clean you up. it's the least i can do." you said smiling.

————————
I SWEAR ITS LESS CRINGY WHEN UR WRITING IT IN THE MOMENT. I READ IT BACK AND ITS ATROCIOUSLY CRINGY BUT I DIDNT WRITE 1000+ WORDS FOR NOTHING😭