𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓

SUMMARY: ur messing around in class with ur bsf jaden.

GUYS THIS ISN'T GREAT BUT LMK WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT I CAN IMPROVE !!!

Y/N'S POV
me and jaden were in math class and i was just drawing on my thigh, as i do when i'm bored. i was doodling random shit till jadens hand got in the way.

"can i?" jaden asked singling if he can draw on my thigh too.

"uh yeah sure" i mean i had a crush on him so!

he got so concentrated i couldn't even draw, he was making a goddamn masterpiece.

after about 5 minutes jaden pulled away revealing a beautifully drawn snake wrapped around a j.

"holy shit jaden when were you that good at drawing!"

"it just happened"

"vague but okay. it's my turn now" i said grabbing his wrist and placing it on my side of the table. i drew my initial with a 2 small butterflies on the right corner of his wrist.

"done!" i said clicking my pen lid shut.

"wow what an artist" jaden said sarcastically but not sarcastically at the same time? if that makes sense.

"what can i say🤗"

———————————
later in the lesson me and jaden were on our last warning before we'd be split up since we kept talking.

it was completely silent in the class and we were trying her absolute hardest to stay quiet. but the silence just made everything funnier! i was swinging on my chair - as any normal person in class would do - in attempts to distract myself but jaden just decided to do the wrong thing at the wrong time. he was shuffling around on his chair and his shoe scuffed the floor making a fart sound (pretend you and jaden have an inside joke about farts) and we burst out in laughter, i was too busy laughing that i let go of the table!

i let out a pathetic scream as my chair toppled backwards just making jaden and me laugh even more.

"JADEN AND Y/N!" at that moment my heart dropped i literally forgot we were in class.

"GET OUT!" so that's what me and jaden did, we had to do the walk of shame out of the classroom but it was worth it cuz it's was funny asf !!

————————————
this is kinda shit and didn't come out how i imagined it but give me requests