𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘚

REQUESTED BY sour_stawberry

—————————

Y/N'S POV
right now, me and jaden were playing b/g/o/c (board game of your choice). since we were both competitive, this was an intense game.

i put my whole mind into focusing on this shit, and in one swift move i won the game😉.

"HAH!! 'i'm gonna win' and look who did, me" i said bragging.

"you cheated!" he rolled his eyes.

"i did not!" i said crossing my arms.

"did too. i'm too good to be beaten."

"you sure about that tough guy?"

"shut up, my mom could do better. if your gonna win atleast make it a jaw dropping win." he laughed (idk what insults so just go along w it even if they're bad😭)

you two kept throwing insults back and forth until jaden said something to far, and of course you weren't just gonna let him do that! so you said something back, which was also to far.

you were both sat in his room sitting as far away from eachother as possible.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV

i can't believe jaden said that! the audacity of this boy🙄 i had to admit the insult was kinda funny it was just the fact that it was to me.

as i was twined in my thoughts jadens soft voice came from next to me.

"i'm sorry." he said with a small grin.

"i'm sorry too, i didn't mean it" i said laughing and getting up to sit next to him.

"i can't lie, your insult was funny." i said resting my hand on the back of his neck (if that makes sense🤔)

"my insults are always funny."

"mmh that's very debatable." i said letting all a small chuckle.

"your gonna regret saying that." jaden said grabbing me by my waist and spinning me so he was ontop of me and proceeding to tickle the living life out of me.

"j-jay stop!" i said giggling (i hate using that word but i have no other words to use instead of laughing)

once he finally stopped he gave me a small peck on the lips before we went back to insulting eachother😊.