𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

Y/N'S POV
jaden had been really distant lately. at first, i thought it'd pass and everything would go back to normal. but it hasn't. even in school, hed say he had to go do something. but i tried my best to forget about it and hope for the best but it wasn't working. i ended up talking to bsf/n about it.

"i really miss him, it had been over a week without properly speaking. i've tried making an effort but he just brushes it off and ends the conversation!" you said.

"y/n, you should look into it. you remember with me and malachi when he got all distant and i found out he wanted to break up?" she said.

"mmh, you're right." you said biting your lip in attempts to hold back the sadness.

"i'll speak to him after school" you told her as you both sat down in your seats.

————————————

3:00PM • AFTER SCHOOL

the bell had just rang and it was time for me to speak to jaden. i said my goodbyes to bsf/n and got my mom to drop me off at the walton's house.

"be safe hunni, and be back my 9:00!" she said before driving off.

i knocked on the door and was greeted by jayla.

"y/n! omg i haven't seen you in ages."

"hi jay" you said smiling and hugging her.

"as glad as i am that you are here, why are you here?" she questioned

"i've come to speak to jaden actually." you let out a sigh.

"he's in his room i think, i don't really know i just got in."

"he's in his room." daelo shouted from another room.

"thanks daelo!" you shouted back.

"i'll see you later jayla." you said before going up to jadens room.

"cya!"

as i was about to knock on his door, i heard laughing coming from inside. i didn't want to barge in yet, i wanted to find out more. so i stayed with my ear to the door.
the laughing soon died down and it went silent.
until the person, who seemed to be a girl, spoke up.

"jay, when are you gonna break up with y/n? it's been a month now."

that's when i'd heard enough i swung the door open, storming in.

"you fucking cheater!" you shouted, staring at jaden whom had some girl from school on his lap.

"y/n-"

"don't give me a bunch of excuses! this is why you've been distant?"

he lifted the girl off his lap and came face to face with me.

"you want no excuses? fine then, you got boring. it was the same old thing everyday, and you're shocked i cheated?" he growled. (LMFAO what a dog)

id never seen jaden like this, the anger grew inside me. i brang a hand and struck it across his face.

"i hope you know how big of a mistake you've made. you're a fucking idiot, try and find someone as loyal as me. and when you don't, don't come running back to me."

i couldn't look at his face any longer, i sprinted down those stairs as tears blurred in my eyes z

"y/n? what's wrong?" jayla called out.

"ask your brother" you said walking out of their house.

————————
PART 2 COMING SOON