𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚

SUMMARY: you were round the walton's house and jaden wasn't paying attention to you, so you hang out with jayla and javon and jaden gets a lil jealous 🙉

Y/N'S POV

i was currently sprawled out on jadens bed waiting for him to get off his stupid video game (pick whatever game you want him to b playing) like he promised about 15 minutes ago.

"jaden? are you done yet?" i whined

"mhm" jaden said obviously not paying attention.

"i'm going to talk to someone who actually wants my presence." i huffed walking out to jayla's room, where i was greeted with her and javon.

"hey guys" i said smiling and sitting down on the bed.

"yo what's up?" javon asked

"jadens not paying any attention to me and it's pissing me off" i groaned

"he's gotta be dumb to not pay attention to you" jayla said putting down her phone.

"cmon let's go out and we can get something to eat, im literally fucking starvingggggg" jayla said hopping up off her bed.

"alright" i said, javon following behind.

—————————

we all got in the car and jayla drove us to mcdonald's. i got some fries, a burger and a milkshake, and i didn't pay attention to what the others got🙈.

once we'd finished our food we decided to make tiktoks, one of them in which me and javon were in the back laughing our heads off together at a memory we'd remembered. jayla then went to the toilet so me and javon made a few more together.

once jayla came back she drove us back and i went straight up to jaden hoping he'd pay attention to me.

i swung the door open to find him on his phone.

"hi j" i said, i was still a little mad at him.

to my surprise he didn't respond.

"jaden?" i said sitting behind him on his bed

"jadennnnnnnn" still no response

"what's wrong?" i said completely forgetting i was mad at him.

"you and javon being all over eachother is what's wrong."

"oh my god jaden. do you mean those tiktoks? we were literally just laughing!" i said.

"bullshit."

"jaden, i wouldn't do that! plus if you'd just paid attention to me in the first place i wouldn't have had to go to your fucking siblings to do something!" i said raising my voice a little, i wasn't going to let him come at me like that when he's saying stuff that is not true.

"doesn't mean you have to act like his girlfriend!" he said turning round and shouting.

i was taken back by how angry he was over me and javon. i would never do that to him. tears started to prickle in my eyes but i was not going to let him see my cry. but it was too late, as a tear slipped down my cheek i wiped it a way quickly hoping he wouldn't see it.

"y/n." he sighed

"what" my voice cracked

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean it. i just get jealous, and it's my fault for not paying attention to you, and i'm sorry!" he said as he pulled me onto his lap and into a tight hug. my hands wrapped around the back of his neck as i rested my face in his shoulder.

"it's okay."

"was the mcdonald's good at least?" he said laughing.

"hell yeah it was" i said laughing back.

—————————
y/n cry's at everything
#y/ngetswhatshewants