𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘔𝘌? prt 1

requested/inspired by: jaden_jdubwa1ton

Y/N'S POV
i made my way down to my bsfs jaylas house. now you must be wondering, what about jaden? well, he hates me. he always insults me and judges me and i try to stop the feud and become friends with him but he's overall just rude🤷‍♀️. he never used to be like this. it started around the age of 10, that he started to make fun of me. at first i thought it was just a joke but from there on he was just generally mean. it also affected me once i realised because what jaden never knew was that i loved him, and to hear him say those things broke me. but i soon took the hint and i'd try to avoid him every chance i got but that wasn't so easy when you are bsfs with his sibling😐.

"y/n!" jayla says, opening the door before i could even knock on it.

"come in. i've gotta tell you something.."

"uhh okay. is it bad?" i asked

"not terrible but yk."

"oh also jaden and javons friends are over" jayla said as we walked into their living room. it was low-key intimidating walking in on 5 guys manspreading on the couch.

"yooo y/n" javon called over.

"hey javon." i smiled over. i noticed that one specific guy was smirking at me, not in a good way 😟 but nevertheless i ignored it.

once we got into jaylas room she didn't close the door, nor sit down which was weird.

"alright. this morning a last minute thing came up and i've gotta go to an appointment with my doctor because i've got this lump on my arm" (idk i js made that up) jayla said.

"oh my god, are you okay?"

"yeah yeah, i'm fine it's just you're gonna have to stay here by yourself for a bit. i won't be long!"

"alright fine" i sighed.

"thank you, feel free to go hang out with javon and stuff and get food." she said before saying her goodbyes and leaving.

since i was gonna be there for a while a made the decision to go down stairs and get some food, instead of hanging out with javon and his friends because jaden was there.

—————

"hey what's her name?" i heard a voice from behind me.

"y/n? y/n!" the boy who was smirking at me shouted from behind me.

"hm?" i said turning round.

"(pretend he said a random insult i can't think of one)" all of the boys and jaden laughed as if it was funny😒. i just scoffed as he kept throwing insults at me. javon kept telling them that that was enough but they weren't stopping.

"i will say though, you got a mighty fine ass."

"excuse me-" i started but got cut off.

"what the fuck?" jaden said getting up.

"dude what?" the guy said looking up at jaden.

"you can't- y/n go upstairs." jaden said.

"what no!-"

"go upstairs!" he turned around. i saw the pure anger in his eyes and i was not tryna get shouted at, so i went half way up the stairs and watched without him noticing.

but it wasn't what i expected. both of them got in a super heated argument and it almost got physical. well in fact it did but not to a bad point.

"i- uhm. i think you should leave. actually i think you should all leave." javon said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

all the boys agreed and said the most awkward goodbyes ever whilst jaden was getting mad in the corner.

"i need to go speak to y/n." he said heading towards the stairs, which was when i bolted up to his room.

"y/n which room are you in?" his voice was shaken and he still seemed to be catching his breath.

"what was all that about?" i said

"you saw?" he said as his cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

"yeah.."

"there's no way for me to hide this now. fuck, i think it's pretty obvious now but y/n i never hated you. i've loved you all this time. but everytime i tried to show my feelings something got in the way. i'm so sorry and i know this is a lot but please hear me out."

so many thoughts went through me at once.

"so jaden, you're telling me that this whole time you've been making me feel like shit you've actually been in love with me?" i said. tears pricked my eyes. i looked so stupid, getting emotional over something so small. it was just hard to process. all those other times i'd cried, felt ugly and wondered why i wasn't good enough for anyone, or for just him, he was in love with me?

"i'm so so sorry" he begged.

"i need some time to think." i said before rushing my way downstairs. (dramatic)

"y/n where are you going?"

"home. tell jayla i'll call her later." my voice wobbling as i spoke.