𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘌𝘓

SUMMARY: you're jadens bsf and you guys confess something on the ferris wheel.

———————————

Y/N'S POV

me and jaden were at the funfair with his family and i was only there for two reasons. no.1 jaden and his family, no.2 the ferris wheel.

"cmon jaden, i really wanna go on!" i pleaded, knowing it was gonna be great especially because it was dark so the funfair lights would be around you and you could admire it.

"okay, okay" jaden laughed as we approached the wheel.

there wasn't a long queue so we paid to go on and got latched in.

the funfair was beside a beach so it was a little windy and it made the seat we were in shake.

"oh my fucking god" i said as the thing shaked.

"we're gonna die" my mood changing completely.

"y/n relax we'll be fine" jaden said putting his hand on my thigh.

"just in case we die i drank your juice that one time and blamed it on leila.." i nervous laughed.

"that was you?"

"yes!" i said and carried on confessing a bunch of shit i'd done and jaden joined in.

"y/n, this one's a big confession"

"tell me before this thing rolls down into the ocean j!" i said being over dramatic.

"i've liked you ever since we were 8"

the whole world suddenly slowed down as his words shuddered through me. he liked me back? that was unexpected, i can't lie.

"are you serious?" i asked him.

"i'm deadly fucking serious!" he said, his eyes twinkling from the lights surrounding us.

"i've liked you too, ever since we were 7" i said biting my lip.

a wide smile grew on jaden's face, making me smile too at the love he seemed to have for me.

we unconsciously moved closer to each other as he kissed my jaw, since he was too nervous to kiss my lips.

what a cutie !

—————————-

idrk just thought of the time i went on a ferris wheel and started confessing stuff to my sister