𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀

———————

you, javon, jaden and some of your guys' friends were all round the walton's house and decided to play truth or dare.

"y/n, i dare you to kiss jacob!" y/f/n said.

"whaaaat? no thank you." you said nervous laughing. you could see jaden side eyeing you. you guys weren't an official thing, but you two would get jealous seeing eachother with anyone else.

"cmon y/n you have too, otherwise your gonna have to lick my feet!" y/f/n said laughing.

now in this situation you'd usually just say no and try get out of the consequence, but jaden had been purposefully getting you jealous lately and this was you're chance to get him back😉.

Y/N'S POV
i let out a sigh before walking over to jacob and then leaning over and kissing him. it didn't last for long, only like a second. jacobs cheeks were flushed red as he shuffled in his seat.
i turned over to look at jaden. his jaw was clenched and he was visibly mad. before i could even open my mouth to speak he'd stormed off. you immediately followed him as you heard the "oohs" coming from behind you.

"jaden?" you said softly. he was in his room.

"what." he said as you stood infront of him on his bed.

"look i-"

"don't fucking bother, you think it's funny for me to see you kiss someone else.?" he said standing up.

"no..." you said looking up at him. you guys were millimetres away from touching.

"but do you think it was fair for me? seeing you all over those girls..comparing hand sizes, laughing with them, letting them touch your hair?" i said. two can play at this game😉.

"oh, so that was your intention? trying to get me back, huh?" he said smirking.

"mmh, i had to make it a fair game." you said smirking back up at him.

GUYS DONT TAKE THIS IN A SEXUAL WAY BTW TAKE IT IN A LIKE FRIENDS WHO LIKE EACHOTHER AND THEY DONT SAY IT BUT SHOW IT!!!

his eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips, before he leaned in, your hands came to the back of his neck, as his fell to your hips.

the kiss lasted for a while, before you both pulled away.

"WHIPPED!" (that basically means simp) someone shouted from the door ruining the moment. you looked over to be greeted by your friends.

you turned away blushing, and jaden just laughed taking your hand, and hiding it behind the two of yours' backs so the rest of your friends wouldn't see :).

————————
HOW DO YALL LIKE THIS?? tell me if i should tone it down a bit😰 I FIND THIS SO CRINGY