𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗𝘠

SUMMARY: you and your bf jaden go to different schools and jaden comes round yours and is so tired but tries to give you his attention.

———————————

Y/N'S POV

the door swung open as i was greeted by the one and only jaden.

"jadennnn" i said getting up and hugging him.

"hey"

"are you alright?"

"yes i'm just really tired" he chuckles

"oh my god jaden it's only 3:40pm!"

"i knowww" jaden said slurring his words from how tired he was.

"what lessons did you have?"

"i played baseball this morning, then had pe, messed around, maths, then geography."

"no wonder you're tired!"

"it wasn't that much, i've done more" he smirked

"anyway how was your day?" he said lying down on your chest.

"there was so much drama, alisha's nudes got leaked and i felt so bad for her. but then at the same time i don't cuz she's an asshole?" i said rambling on.

JADENS POV:

as i was laying on y/n her hands made there way to my hair and started playing with it. i was trying hard to keep my eyes open and give her my attention but it just wasn't working. my eyes shut and i went to sleep.

Y/N'S POV
i looked down and to no surprise jaden was fast asleep. i let out a small laugh, he's so cute when he's sleeping. his mouth was agape as soft snores came from him.

i just admired him to i fell asleep too.

——————————————

short one cuz i was bored!!! give me requests baes