𝘠/𝘕 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚🤔

GUYS I KNOW IVE DONE 3 JEALOUS IMAGINES BUT IDK IM JUST IN THE MOOD LMFAO AND I REALISED iheartjavonnn  REQUESTED ONE OF Y/N GETTING JEALOUS AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO DO IT SO IM SO SORRY FOR THAT🤍

Y/N'S POV
me, jaden, javon and a few of our friends were all hanging out together at the walton's. we weren't doing anything specific just talking and messing around.
but one thing id noticed was jaden was hanging out with one of my friends y/f/n. obviously i don't usually mind, it's just the fact they're laughing and she's practically all over him. 'jAdeN yOu hAve sOmeThiNg iN yOur hAir' stfu no he doesn't.
but nevertheless i tried to make it a good time, but my eyes just kept going to them. i sighed sitting next to javon.

"what's up?" javon said, noticing something was wrong.

"you see y/f/n and jaden, do you think she's all over him? or am i just overreacting."

"i mean, shes a lil flirty you could say."

but that's when she took it a step to far. i could see her leaning in to touch his abs.
i sprung out my seat and pushed her arm away.

"tf?" she said looking up at me. you could tell jaden didn't want her to touch him or anything like that.
"i know what you're doing." i said.

"he had something on his top.." she said pulling a goofy ahh face.

"really? where?" you questioned.

"i- uhm."

"hm? exactly there isn't one." you said grabbing his hand.

"bitch." you muttered as you led him to another room.

"what was all that huh?" he said smirking.

"she was all over you! and don't think i'm not mad at you either. letting her touch your hair like that." you sighed mad facing your back to him.

"so you're jealous" he said standing infront of you with that cheeky smile on his face.

"don't look at me like that." you said holding back your smile.

"y/n, you have no reason to be jealous. this heart beats for you, and only you." he winked.

"oh my god, shut up!" you said smiling, trying to cover your flustered face. you knew your cheeks were a light pink and that you had a big grin.

"i can't lie though, you're hot when your jealous. all that for me?" he said purposefully teasing you.

"jaden i will actually floor you in a minute!" you said laughing.

he pulled you onto his lap laughing.

"i love you." he said as he kissed your shoulder.