𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋

——————————
you were currently in the library studying since tomorrow you had a HUGE test that was super important. you were really stressed about it, and felt kinda bad since your bf jaden has been waiting for you all day.

Y/N'S POV

i sighed coming back from the bathroom and sitting back down in the library. jaden had called me not that long ago saying he'd come up and see me in about an hour. "he's been really patient and i couldn't thank him more for that" i thought to myself, writing down notes.

"shit." i mumbled rummaging round trying to find a rubber since i'd made a mistake. somehow just finding a rubber resulted in spilling my drink on ALL MY NOTES and accidentally ripping my notes in attempts to pick it up.

"oh my fucking god!" i was so frustrated i couldn't even express it. tears welled up in my eyes as i put my head in my hands hoping to escape this damn nightmare.

"y/n?" jadens voice came from the seat next to me.

"hi" i mumbled, literally so over everything.

"what's wrong?" he said lifting my head up and pulling me in for a hug after seeing my tears.

"my luck is so fucking bad, i hate this! i've been studying for a whole week for me to mess all my work up! honestly, why me" i angry sighed.

jaden was sort of shocked by how angry i was since i'm usually calm.

"don't worry about that. i know it's annoying and so fucking unlucky, but how about i help you relax? we can go anywhere you want" he said smiling and kissing my cheek.

it sounded like a pretty good offer so i wiped my tears and agreed, gathering all the notes that weren't ruined.

——————————
jaden took me to his car and drove us to five guys🥳🥳 which was a big win. then he drove us to his house.

AT THE WALTON'S HOUSE

"hey y/n" jayla shouted to me as jaden lead me up the stairs.

"heyyyyy" i said replying before jaden shut the door to his room.

"let's watch the sandlot." he said smiling sitting down on his bed and patting the space next to him for me to sit down. i cuddled up by him and rested my head on his chest.

a little while after you ended up falling asleep with one leg slumped over jaden and my arms hugged around him, totally relieved.

————————————
A/N: this is so cringy i am so sorry. forgive me💔