𝘊𝘈𝘕'𝘛 𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗

SUMMARY: you come back from a holiday with the walton's and you're all really tired.

I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO TITLE THIS SO IGNORE THE BAD TITLE

JADEN'S POV:
i looked over at the seat next to me in the car to see y/n fast asleep. we'd just pulled up and i knew we were all going to fall asleep straight after this, so i decided not to wake her up.
i jumped out the car to go get mine and y/n's stuff out with the others.

"yo jaden you need to wake y/n up." javon said picking his stuff up.

"no." ☺️

once i'd got all my stuff together i went to go put y/n to bed first so she wouldn't be outside alone and asleep.

i laid her down under my covers, she was in pretty comfy clothes so i didn't need to worry about pajamas. once that was done i brang our stuff up with the help of my dad and then changed.

———————————

it was about 30 minutes after we arrived that i actually managed to get into bed. i was exhausted but couldn't fall asleep. y/n was basically lying ontop of me, which isn't a complaint! it was just so hard to move.

i attempted moving her, then getting comfy. i thought it worked but i ended up waking her up.

Y/N'S POV:
i rubbed my eyes as i saw jaden moving round pillows and fidgeting around.

"jaden?" i said, my voice faint and raspy since i'd just woke up.

"shit, i woke you up. sorry, i was tryna get comfy but-"

"jaden don't worry it's fine" i said chuckling.

i sat up to lean over and get the glass of water next to me when i saw all my bags already inside.

"hey, you brang my bags in?"

"yeah, of course."

"thank you j !!" i said bringing him into a hug.

"anytime." he said laying his head down on my stomach. after a while of lying there stroking his hair i heard faint snores and not long after i fell asleep too.

————————————

quick one cuz i needed to update!!