𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘚

Y/N'S POV
this morning i came round to the walton's to see jaden but he was gone all day! he went out to the mall with javon, but he'd been out for almost 5 hours. it was getting me worried, i mean what if something happened? what if he's cheating?

i decided to put my worries behind me and appreciate the time i was getting with jayla, after all i'm always at her house but never get to speak to her because jaden keeps me all to himself.

"jayla can you help me pick between these two bikinis?" i said bringing up 2 pictures of bikinis i'd been wanting.

"OH MY GOD, definitely the dark green one. that ones hot as fuuuuuuck"

"green one it is" i said laughing.

—————————

another hour had passed and i was getting really worried. neither javon or jaden had responded to my messages.

"jayla, have javon or jaden messaged you? i'm worried." i asked her in hopes she had.

"no, there phones probably ran out of battery don't worry about it. you know how when we're always out and there phones are on like 1%" jayla reassured me.

"yeah you're right." i sighed laying back on the bed and trying to relax. until i heard the door open. i leaped up and ran down the stairs.

"where were you guys? what the fuck, do you know how worrying that was? you were gone for 6 AND A HALF HOURS! you better have a good explanation" i told the twins as the made there way up the stairs i just ran all the way down.

"i was buying something, come" jaden said holding his hand out.

i took it and he led me to his room leaving the door slightly ajar.

"you ready?" he said.

"uh yeah."

jaden pulled out too beautiful and very cute matching bracelets.

"i was out buying matching bracelets for us, i wanted them to be perfect i'm sorry i took so long" jaden said rubbing the back of his neck.

"oh my god! jaden don't apologise" i said standing on my tip toes and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i love you so much! you're so sweet jaden" you said gushing over how thoughtful it was.

"i love you more. i'm glad you like it, i was worried you wouldn't like it."

"it's perfect" i admired the 'j' that dangled amongst the other charms and the "your initial" that hung from his one.

———————————

i was gonna include jayla and javon bursting in and jayla admitting she knew what jaden and javon were doing the whole time but i thought it'd like come out weird