𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 3

JADEN'S POV:
ever since the whole situation with y/n, she would barely ever spare me a glance. everytime we'd walk past eachother in the school corridors she'd look straight ahead acting as if i was a stranger.
i get why though, she didn't deserve what i did. i do regret it and i wanna make it right, so, that's exactly what i'm trying to do.

it was 17:36 on a school night and i couldnt take her ignoring me anymore. so i walked up to her house since she was only a few blocks away.

my heart was almost pounding out my chest. i took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

she stood there for a second

"what are you doing here?"

"can we talk?" i asked her

"about what." she pursed her lips

"everything, i want to apologise. i've thought about it a lot, and i realised how fucking dumb i was! everything you said was right. i know you didn't deserve it and the truth is it wasn't because you were boring, i dont really know why i did it. there's so much i could say, and i know it won't make anything i've done any better, but im so fucking sorry." i said, explaining EVERYTHING from the past 4 months on her literal doorstep.

i could see her eyes welling with tears at my every word.

Y/N'S POV:

so many emotions ran through me, i didn't know what to do. i can't forgive him, but i miss the boy he was and i'm not the same without him.

"and your being genuine?"

"yes i am." i could see how desperate he was to be forgiven.

"look, i'll give you one more chance. but don't expect it to be the way it was." i sighed.

"y/n, thank you. i promise you i won't ever pull some shit like that again. i swear it won't be like that anymore." his smile grew, i could tell he fr wanted to make a difference.

"but, we're just friends."

"that's enough for me."

———————————
A YEAR LATER
me and jaden were back being bestfriends. he went back to how he used to be when i first met him. and he didn't rush me into anything. it took me a good 3 months to trust jaden again, and once i did everything just went up from there.

——————————
THIS IS THE LAST PART!!! and ignore how bad this is it's got like good vocabulary and bad vocabulary in it and it's sooo dramatic but its okay we move.