𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘌

SUMMARY: your bf cheated on you and jaden finds out and you guys take revenge.

Y/N'S POV

i was round jadens as usual since lately my bf has been gone for hours on end not even responding to my messages! he said he's going round to a family friends house but something is suspicious, but then again i do overthink a lot. nevertheless, i let it go past me and decided to try and relax.

"i'm gonna go to the toilet quick" jaden said walking out.

"okay" i said as i carried on scrolling through my phone.

as i was stalking people i got a notification from a random account on instagram. my heart sped up and my breathing became faster. there was a picture of my bf ontop of some girl and kissing her.

tears pricked my eyes, and fell before i had a chance to blink them away. i tried to wipe them away before jaden came back in but it was too late.

"y/n? what's wrong?!" his eyes widened

"bf/n- he's cheating on me" i said between those hiccup breath things you get when crying.

"fucking asshole, he never deserved you." he said pulling me onto his lap and hugging me tighter

"how did you find out?"

"some girl sent me a picture of him ontop of some girl practically eating her face off!" i cried into his shoulder.

"look!" i said getting out my phone and showing him.

i wiped my tears, trying not to look like a total mess.

jaden comforted me and i slept over that night.
i got better through the night and the sadness turned more or less turned into anger.

"i know you're still hurt by the situation, but you wanna do something about it?" jaden said looking over at me.

"what do you mean? like get revenge?" i asked.

"yeah" he said with a small smile.

"i mean he does deserve it, alright." i smiled back, knowing this shit was gonna be good.

——————————

THE NEXT MORNING

me and jaden had are plan totally planned out. we woke up, had breakfast and got ourselves ready and whatnot. once we'd done all that we raced up to his bedroom and plopped ourselves on his bed.

i got out my phone and went onto instagram to respond to the girl. we were gonna take a picture of me kissing jaden and send it to the girl who sent a picture of her and my bf🤭.
now because me and jaden were just friends this was going to be a bit weird but we both agreed he was a dick and he deserved this so we did it.

(like that)

and let's just say, that wasn't the last time me and jaden kissed😉.