𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘈𝘑𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘚

REQUEST FROM vampiregirl242

Y/N'S POV
it had been almost 2 weeks since i'd seen jaden, and we both missed eachother a lot, so he invited me round for a movie night.

he also asked me to come round a little earlier.

TIME SKIP
i knocked on the walton's door, it was 15:24 currently.

"y/n!" jaden said smiling and pulling me into his embrace.

"i missed you so much" he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"i missed you too jaden!" i said laughing.

"can y'all hug inside? it's letting all the cold air in." javon said rolling his eyes and scoffing (in a jokey way)

"okay okay."

jaden led me up to his bedroom and practically jumped on me when i sat down.

"okay so, i got you round early because, uhh- i was thinking we could go to walmart and get matching pajamas" he said scratching the back of his head.

"yes omg! id love to that'll be so cute." my face lit up at the thought. i was waiting to do this with him.

"let's leave now then." he said with a small smile.

y'all arrived at walmart and went to the pj section.

after lots of laughing, and going back and forth, you decided on some super cute (matching pajamas of ur choice).

by the time you guys got back, it was 17:37 (5:37) and you both just wanted to relax. you had bought starbucks and you were now both changing into your pajamas.

Y/N'S POV
i was laying on jadens bed, waiting patiently for him to come out the bathroom.

"i'm back." jaden said.

i looked up to find him shirtless.

"oh my god put a shirt on!" you chuckled.

"why? you gonna get distracted?" he smiled.

i just scoffed and threw some random shirt that was by you. it ended up being my crop top.

eventually, we both settled down. i had my head on jadens chest with his arm resting around you.

kinda like this 👇

and you two stayed like that till you both fell asleep 🫶🏼