𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋

SUMMARY: your brother, jacobs, best friend (aka jaden 😏) comes round and you have the fattest crush on him.

ALSO YOUR BROTHER IS IN THE SAME YEAR AS YOU BUT HES OLDER THAN YOU AND JADEN BECAUSE HE GOT HELD BACK A YEAR.

———————
Y/N'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and loud laughing down stairs. I groaned as i put my slippers on ready to beat my brothers ass for being to loud at 8:30AM.

"JACOB SHUT THE FUCK U-" i was cut off when i saw jaden and my brother sprawled on the sofa staring at me.

"goodmorning to you too." jacob laughed

i just rolled my eyes and went to make myself some toast.

once the toast was done i got it out the toaster and started buttering it whilst singing along to the radio song that was currently playing.

"nice singing." a voice chuckled from behind you.

i gasped from the sudden fright and turned around, to see jaden standing behind you.

"uhh hah thanks, i guess?" i said cursing in my head for the awkwardness.

"what are you doing in here anyway?" i asked in attempt to take the embarrassment off me.

"came to get a drink of water, where do you keep your glasses?" jaden said.

"here, one sec." you said passing him a cup.

"thanks." he said as your hands brushed slightly as he took the cup.

once he'd left the room you let out the breath you'd been holding in and made your way back to your room.
—————
LATER THAT DAY

Y/N'S POV
it's been almost 3 hours and jaden is STILL over. i mean i'm not complaining, of course, its just that i was hoping to speak to him more! but i couldn't just go down because my brother would kick me out straight away. i flopped on my bed with a groan hoping an unexpected circumstance would happen so i could talk to him.

JADENS POV:
i love hanging out with jacob, it's fun, but my mind can never help but slip to thinking about y/n. i wish that one day i'd be coming round here for her, not her brother. but that's not ever gonna happen if i can't even speak to her. as i was laced in my thoughts y/n's mom came into the living room to speak to us.

"jacob, i wouldn't usually ask this when your friends around but it's an emergency. your dad needs stuff to be carried otherwise they're going to get binned. i would get y/n to do it but god knows she has no arm strength. it shouldn't take too long though."

"ughhhh fine mom oh my god. jaden you can stay here, you can eat or talk to y/n or something i don't mind."

"yeah that's fine" i nodded

"my apologies jaden." his mum reiterated to me

"no problem" i smirked to myself. once they'd left i bolted up to y/n's room.

Y/N'S POV
the door swung open and i was met with jadens gorgeous smile.

"oh hey jaden? are you okay?"

"oh yeah i'm fine your brothers just going to do something for you dad, i don't really know. he'll be gone for a while though so i thought i'd hang out with you." he said plopping down on my bed next to me.

"oh okay, what do you wanna do then?"

"talk." jaden said. it was almost like he had this whole thing planned out.

"uhh alright. how's baseball going?"

30 MINUTES LATER

"hey you remember that time jessica kissed lucas?" jaden said.

"oh my god, yes! and then she ran away straight after and tripped up into a teacher" i said laughing my ass off, remembering how funny it was.

JADEN'S POV:

i watched y/n laughing, studying her. i never noticed till now that she had light freckles but only on her nose and that she had one dimple on her right cheek. it was not helping me at all though, i really like y/n. we'd been doing this non stop flirting for ages and i'm tired of it!

once we stopped laughing i got ready to tell her.

"y/n"

"mmh?" she hummed in response.

"this is going to sound so blunt, but i like you, like a lot. and i'm tired of the on and off flirting." my cheeks started burning, knowing i was turning a light red.

"jaden, i like you too" she said smiling.

"really? shit, i thought i was about to make stuff awkward!" i said as she laughed.

i pulled her onto my lap for a hug as my arms fell to her waist.

Y/N'S POV
i pulled back from the hug to look at jaden, my heart was beating faster than ever as his eyes looked down to my lips. i started to lean in, hoping i was taking the right hint. our lips touched as i felt him smile into the kiss. i pulled away and started laughing because i couldn't keep serious.

"what?!" he said now laughing too.

"i'm sorry, i've never done something like that before and i imagined something funny!" i said

————————————

guys plz help i never know how to end the imagines and there usually so short but this ones long. i'm trying to make my stories as long as this from now on, or maybe longer!