𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 2

JAYLA'S POV:
"ask your brother!" y/n said before running out.
me and daelo looked at eachother,
"i did see him come in with some girl" daelo shrugged before looking down at his ipad.

"oh no he did not just do what i think he did." i said before fast walking up to his room. when i walked in jaden and the girl were arguing.

"jaden..? why did y/n walk out crying?"

"oh my god, can you all stop asking me stuff!" he raised his voice.

"you cheated, didn't you?" i said.

"jayla, please just don't get involved." he said.

i shook my head in disappointment. my brother, WHO GOT CHEATED ON HIMSELF, cheated on someone. i thought he know better than to do this shit.

"can you both leave?" jaden said, cleary getting frustrated.

"yes, i can." the girl said rolling her eyes and pushing past me. the fucking audacity.

"jaden, why did you do it?" i sighed in utter shame for his stupidness.

"i dont know, now can you leave!" he said holding his head in his palms.

"fine."

Y/N'S POV

"y/n? why are you back so earl- what's wrong?" my mom said, rushing to embrace me.

"jaden, he cheated." you said, your nose was all stuffy and your eyes were red from crying.

"oh baby, i'm so sorry." she said pulling away from the hug and cupping your face.

"he does not deserve you hunni, and i know, that won't make it hurt less. i just want you to know."

"thanks mom." you said snuffling and doing that weird gasping thing when you cry a lot.

"do you need me for anything? i can stay with you, get you food, anything?"

"right now, i just want to be alone. but thank you." you smiled at her.

"alright." she smiled back. you then headed up to your room.

——————————

i changed into some comfier clothes, and snuggled under my duvets (act like it's not that hot).
so many thoughts ran through my head, but the thing that hurt the most out of this whole situation was that something in me still loved him, and i hated that i did. that's not to say i'll forgive him, he doesn't deserve that. but it's not like jaden to do this, especially after he's been cheated on and knows what it feels like. but whatever happened he still did it🤷‍♀️

4 MONTHS LATER
at the start of the breakup, y/n didnt take it well. she stayed in her room, unless it was for food, she lacked in showers, she never went out, she didn't feel the need to change her clothes, and she'd sleep all the time.
but as months past, she healed and is back to herself. well, as much of herself as she can be without jaden. she hated him, but she also hated herself for wanting him back. not the rude, moody, self centred jaden though. she wanted her jaden, the one who cared for her, wanted to be with her every chance he could, would do almost anything for her because he loved her more than life itself (dramatic😵).

now, for how jaden was doing.
after y/n found out about him cheating with r/g/n (random girls name) he did alot of thinking, crying, and cursing at himself for how stupid he was. he would stay in bed alot, his family would rarely see him because he spent so much time in his room. he soon realise: he didn't even know why he did it, he lied when he said y/n was boring him. did he love y/n? god, of course he did. he'd kiss the ground she'd walk on. until his love just stopped. furthermore r/g/n and him didn't work out, she was mad jaden let y/n find out, and he was mad hed cheated. he knew the mistake he'd made and he regretted it so much. everything y/n said was true. 'i hope you know how big of a mistake you've made. you're a fucking idiot, try and find someone as loyal as me. and when you don't, don't come running back to me' jaden found the words replaying in his head.
but he was determined to fix things, even so he fucked up.

————————————
THIS WAS A LONG ONE AND THE PARAGRAPHS ABOUT HOW THEY WERE BOTH DOING WAS SO DRAMATIC AND CRINGY
but it's fine I WILL BE DOING A PART 3