𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒

REQUESTED BY lolzie90909

—————————

Y/N'S POV

i woke up to a terrible headache and trembling even so i felt really hot. i immediately knew i was ill and flopped back down feeling like absolute shit.

id made plans with jaden today, and now i had to cancel! i sent him a message apologising and that i was ill.

                                                                       Y/N 🫠
                                          jaden i'm sorry i can't
                                    come out today i'm really ill

JADEN🫶🏼
dont worry since you feel bad
i'll come round and take care of you
delivered 9:23am

i heard my phone ding but physically could not move to pick it up. i just layed there staring at the ceiling until i heard the door open.

i turned my head and saw jaden walking over. he sat on the free side of the bed and kissed my cheek.

"so, what's wrong with you? you got a fever or something"

"well no shit, im shivering but i'm boiling hot. and have a really bad headache." i said rolling over and hugging my duvet.

"let me help you" jaden said getting up and coming back with a cold compress (and whatever else you do when someone has a fever)

2 HOURS LATER

jaden kept trying to kiss me on my lips but i refused because i didn't want him to catch what i had.

"cmon ma, i don't even care if i get ill. it's worth it for a kiss" he winked.

"first of all, never wink like that again, and second of all, i don't want you to get ill!" i laughed a little.

"y/n, your literally laying on me. it's impossible to avoid it, i probably already have your germs."

"fineee" i sighed pecking him on the lips.

but he did not want it, he pulled me back in for a longer and proper kiss.

"jaden!"

"now we can both be ill together" he said doing that smile i loved to see.

———————————————

i'm trying to get all the requests done every day or so!