♢Chapter~19♢

As soon as karan recieved a message, he left his talk with his business associates and came outside the venue . He reached out for his white car and opened the back door where Tejasswi sat. She looked at him blankly- contradicting to his smile.

He gave her his hand and she looked at him surprised. The fact that Karan was being a gentleman twice in a same day was difficult to disgest. It was then she heard the pictire clicking sounds and she got why he was being such a gentleman.

She gave her hand and her heart raced in a thunder speed at their touch. He helped her to come out and looked at her from top to bottom.

She looked like an undefined beauty in her peach colored bridal lahenga. He liked her appearance except Her black hairs set simply in a bun . He wanted them to be open and free to dance with air. Get a grip on yourself , karan.

Tejasswi felt his gaze and looked at hin directly in the eyes. His brown eyes did wonders to her own black ones and she could not help but admie his handsome face. He was wearing a peach colored Sherwani with a matching cream-coloured pagdi. It was first time she found him in an indian avtar and wearing colours other than a Black and white.

She found his indian avatar more handsome and hot than his foriegn one. Get a grip, teju.

They both averted their gaze and gave some fake loving poses to the media before going in. All the spot lights were on them , when they entered and the audience clapped and hooted admiring the new couple.

Karan introduced her wife to the audience and latel personally introduced to his business associates.

"I must say, u both look so lovely. So perfect!" Mrs. Singhania exclaimed.

"I agree with my Mrs. . Karan has got a good wife for himself. " Mr. Singhania who held 15% of stake in karan's company, spoke.

"Thank-you Mr. And Mrs. Singhania but its all the fate." Karan spoke keeping his hand on teja's back.

Tejasswi was getting irritated with this fake show and the dress didnt helped her too. It was a heavy dress to carry for someone who liked comfortable and light clothes. She looked in her right and found Shivin drinking in the mini-bar.

"Excuse me plz, I have to go to washroom " Teja took the leave.

She went to Shivin and stopped him from taking one more shot. She held his hand and dragged to the corner of the balcony.

"Shivin, u promised me to leave this habbit of drinking, right? What were u doing right now." Teja asked him angrily.

"Yes. I promised because i wanted to be your dream boy. The one whom u will fall for . I kept changing myself for u. I stopped doung late night parties, i stopped smoking . Bit in the end what did i got? Pleasure to be the witness of your wedding? Dont u really feel a bit for me?" A tear ran down Shivin's eye.

Tejasswi was shocked to hear this. Yes he always did things to make her feel special but she always told him that she do not feel anything for him.

"Say! Dont u feel anything for me?" Shivin cupped her face while looking at her pink lips.

"Sh..Shivin, i'm married!" Teja whispered gulping. She didnt wanted to hurt him but doing this when she was married, was wrong. No matter how this marriage happened but she was married.

"I know he blackmailed you. I heard him talking to a man how he made me audition a victim role and he blackmailed u with that. I know u didnt wanted to marry him." Shivin closed his eyes and moved to lips.

Karan broke the glass he was holding when he saw Shivin advancing his face to kiss tejasswi. He reacjed to them and pulled tejasswi to his chest.

"Mind me, if i take MY WIFE back?" He possessively said and turned to leave without waiting for any response in return.

"Karan, i..i can explain...Ahh--" Tejasswi winced in pain as karan had her wrist in tight grip.

"Hey buddy!!" Zayn reached to Karan and looked at tejasswi. He gestured her to go as he gave a bro hug to karan. Tejasswi gave a grateful look to Zayn and Monicca who was in wheel chair and ran to the hall.

"Where i have got myself into. I dont know ..what i have to do or not. " Teja mumured to herself.
.

Tejasswi sat in her dressing table after chaghing her outfit to nightwear. She started removing her makeup when karan barged the door open. He looked emotionless. His eyes were telling something but what? She could not comprehend.

He was wearing a white tshirt with black pants . His messy hairs sent shivers to her spine. And He started walking towards her while maintaing the eye-contact.

With each and every step of his , her heart beats increased.

Coming dangerously closed to tejasswi ,his fingers traced her divine face.

From forehead to eyes to nose to lips. while she was just looking at the floor.

Her eyes were automatically closed when his face started advancing hers.

"Did he kissed you?"Karan asked in husky voice.

Tejasswi opened her eyes and met with his brown orbs already starting at her black ones.

His eyes had a darker shade than usual. She knew who he waswas talking about. Shivin.

She shook her head still maintaining the eyelock.

"Did someone ever kissed you?"

She nodded in no and he smirked.

"that means i will be the first to kiss you,isn't it ?" His eyes travelled to my lips,to which his fingers were already playing with, then again to her eyes.

Lost in his touch , she nodded and within no time his rough lips were pressed against her soft ones.

She froze in her position still digesting the fact that Karan is kissing her. He stole her first kiss!

His hands caressed her belly making a moan come out of her mouth. Her fingers automatically ran through his hairs as she started kissing him back. She could not let her first kiss waste!

Hearing her moan, karan realized what he was doing. He blamed the shots that Zayn made him drink back at the party. He stopped his actions and parted with her.

He left the room without looking at tejasswi back.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she saw karan retreating. She felt useless and insulted. She felt all negative emotions that was breaking her confidence.

"Its fine. Its just alcohol. Its good that he went back or i would have regret all this by morning." Teja spoke to herself.

_____

Hiii pretty souls.

So here is the double update because i was being a brat who promised to double update on sunday and i could not. So yeah, it can be taken as compensation.

So Our couple had the first kiss.
I dont know if i should be happy or sad because of the situation.

Dont forget to give me your precious feedback...