♢Chapter~20♢

Karan was sitting with monicca , nishant and zayn eating their break fast when tejasswi came down. Her face looked tired as she could not sleep the whole night.

She kept thinking how her life is reduced to just a puppet. How she is doing exactly what she is being told. It looked like she gave in all hopes and is now living just to be played by all.

Even the mangalsutra and the sidoor she is wearing was not her choice. It was his choice. She always had yearned for selfless love but now she stopped it. She gave up on the word love and surrendered everyting to her fate.

Karan looked at her and froze. She was wearing yellow kurti looking so beautiful in her sindoor and mangalsutra. But then all the planning , situations , past flashed. She is the girl who mudered his brother and it was because of her that the three lives were on the stake.

Tejasswi just went inside the kitchen without giving any of them a glance.

"Is everything alright? I mean look at her, she is all pale.." Monicca asked. Though she lost the opportunity of being pregnant because of one move tejasswi, she could not help to feel concern about her.

She did felt that tejasswi is cunning but when she started living with her , under the same roof , she noticed how reserved she is. Though they didnt had a proper talk but she felt an unknown pull towards her.

"Must be regretting all her bad deeds!" Karan took his coat and left.

Tejasswi took her plate from the kitchen and headed to her room. She was unknowingly trapped in the viscious circle of depression which only went deeper and deeper.

.

Tejasswi looked at small green and yellow butterflies flying around the plants in the garden. The fresh air and sound of nature dancing soothed her. It helped her to stop analyzing her life and actually have peace. She was currently sitting in the wet soiled ground in the mansion's garden.

"Nature gives peace, isnt it?" Monicca said coming near tejasswi while rolling her wheel chair.

"Surely it does" tejasswi still looked at the greenry.

"Does the nature also gives u peace u when u have murdered someone?"

Tejasswi looked at Monicca.

"I mean , u should know it. U murdered Ronit, karan's brother. Btw, how it felt when u stabbed Ronit? Was it your first murder or u were expert in that field?" Monicca asked curiously.

Tejasswi looked at the ground , trying to stop her tears.

"Must be expert afterall u would have got tricks of killing people from your father ,right? Even your brothers- shameless fellows. Ah..tejasswi! Was your mother also a murde---"

"STOP. dont say a word against her or my family. Whatever u want to say , say about me. Not my Family." Tejasswi  gave her a warning look.

"Why Tejasswi? Why u cant hear anything wrong about them? They are the muderes , low grade people who are nothing but a liabilty to this planet!!"

"Dont!! Dont..."

"Truth hurts,isnt it? I am so glad that your father has die--"

"STOP IT. STOP THIS SHIT OR I DONT CARE IF I MURDER SOMEONE ELSE. " Tejasswi yelled at the top of her voice.

Monicca chuckled.

"I spoke so bad about you but u didnt said anything back and as soon as i spat on your family, u lost your control.  I dont know , if i should say this or not but am really confused."

Tejasswi looked at her confused.

"Yes tejasswi, am confused if u are the same person who killed Ronit and was somewhere a reason to cause this condition to us. " She pointed to her bruised legs .