4. Who was she?

______________________________________

"COVID is already gone. Will you stop wearing that mask everywhere?"

COVID is gone.
Not my underconfidence and social anxiety.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked sitting infront of Hazel and drinking water.

Hazel sighed and answered, "The owner of the restaurant kicked me out."

I choked.

"What the hell. Why?!"

"Because I was kicking ass of a jerk." Hazel said rolling her eyes.

"And why did you do that?" I asked suspiciously.

"When I was waiting for you in the restaurant I was scrolling through my phone and opened the pic of you from the morning and-"

"Which fucking pic are you talking about!?" I asked shocked.

"Ahh I probably clicked a pic of you in the morning when you woke up."

"Show.Me."

"Let it be."

"I said show me before I throw that damn phone along with you in hell!"

She gave me her phone. I opened the photos gallery and,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?"

"Shh calm down, you were just looking too funny ok."

"Funny, FUNNY!? You know right now you are alive because I have no intention to go to jail." I said trying to calm down.

"Also because you love me."

"Just continue bitch."

"Ok so I was looking at your pic and this dude out of nowhere commented stupid shit about you. And I got angry and started shouting at him. He continued behaving like a jerk so I jumped to punch him and then the manager came and told us to walk out of the restaurant."

I looked at her with blank face.

Fucking stupid cute ass bitch.

"I would have beaten the shit out of him if he didn't run away like somebody lit his ass on fire."

"Sounds like something you would do."

"I wish. Anyway how was the library?"

Perfect.
Not forgetting the one guy who made me jiggly in my entire 18 years of life.

I told her everything.
Except me getting turned on by his sobs.

"Whoa I left you for an hour and you met a hot dude crying, talked politely to an old man and got a job." She said focusing more on the word politely.