20.What Happened That Night?

(Read the English lyrics)
_____________________________________

(Read the English lyrics)_____________________________________

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"Out of all the places in the town, it has to be your place? Are you kidding me?" I asked totally uncomfortable.

"Stop it. You are already here, just come inside." Arya rolled her eyes and opened the gate wide for me to enter.

I too rolled my eyes and entered her apartment.

It was small and pretty simple seeing that two teenage girls live here.
If I imagine teenage girls room, the first thing that will come in your mind will be alot of pink with huge wardrobes and messy room.

But I was not really shocked seeing their appartment completely opposite with plain white walls, stands covered with books, posters of animes and quotes, only one little cupboard in the corner, and almost everything set up.

Because I already knew this annoying brat is far from normal seeing how persistent she has been with me despite the fact that all I ever was nothing but a jerk to her.

But this is also Hazel's place, so I was a bit taken aback because I expected them to be an introvert and an extrovert duo.

"All thanks to Hazel for keeping our little abode clean. I am personally messy."

I expected it the other way round.

She sat on the bed and I sat on the chair beside the table.

It's Saturday and Hazel was on her evening shift as for what this girl had told me. She was already done with her shift. We didn't meet yesterday because Arya had 'some urgent work'.

"You can be comfortable on the bed too."

"Aren't you too eager to get in bed with me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Get in bed and not in your pants. I would love to choke the life out of you from the pillow when you are sleeping." Arya said getting more comfortable on the bed.

"You are wild for a nerd."

"And you are quite poetic for a jerk."