11. 'Her'

_____________________________________

It's not the worldly ghosts I fear of, it's the demons inside of me that scares me

I looked at the huge creepy gate infront of me, the deadly silence in the air screaming to be felt. Despite of being noon, dark clouds have covered the sky making it look like its evening.

Releasing the breath that I had been holding for so long, I entered the graveyard and gust of wind hit me in the face, goosebumps spreading throughout my body as its effect.

It's the first time I am not loving this weather but getting scared of it.

I looked around for Eros because that's what I am here for.

"Eros! Eros!"

Deja Vu?

I moved further and further in search of him and shouting his name. Finally I found him sitting near a grave.

"Eros!" I called him but he didn't look at me.

"EROS!" I shouted more loudly.

I felt drops of water upon me but I didn't let it stop me and started moving towards Eros.

"STOP!" He suddenly shouted still looking down, due to which I froze.

It thundered loudly and suddenly it started raining cats and dogs. I could tell seeing his trembling body that he's crying.

I ran towards him not able to bear this sight.

Again.

I sat near him and tried hugging him.

"Eros- Eros listen to me." I said.

"Get away from me!" Eros said, his voice hoarse due to crying.

"Eros calm down. See I am here with you. You are not alone."

Eros looked at me I felt my heart break seeing his face. His eyes bloody red and his hair all messed up.

He looked dead but breathing.

"Who even are you?"

That's when realisation hit me that I wasn't wearing my mask.

"Eros I am here okay. You will be fine. You will be alright ok?"

Eros chuckled.

"I would never. Not without her."

"She is here Eros. I told you remember. She will be in your heart. Always."

Eros froze and so did I.

Did I just expose myself?

"You are- you are that girl."