48. The Party of Armani's

___________________________________

"Do I really need to go?" I whined as Hazel was getting ready to go to the mall

"Iyan has specially asked me to bring you along so yes." She replied while tying her laces.

"I don't get it why it has to be me. You know my choice, go and buy a dress for me too. Why even a dress? I can literally wear one of your crop tops." I huffed.

"It's not just any random high school party Arya. It's a New Year's party of Armani's. We need to look presentable as Iyan's friends." She stated.

"I don't even know how he got you ready for such a party. Why can't we just celebrate while watching k dramas at home?"

"Aru, we are growing up. We need to accept change and get out of our shell. We can't always be like this." She sat infront of me giving me a comforting look but it triggered something in me.

"No we don't have to. I like the way I am. I don't want to change." I said harshly but Hazel didn't even blink at my tone.

"I know it's tough, but we are tougher Aru." She held my hands but I pulled them away, an unknown fear engulfing me.

"You are only going there because you are whipped for Iyan." I rolled my eyes and got up to change into something more warm for outside weather.

"And you will come along with me because your ass is whipped for Eros." She shouted as I walked over to the washroom.

xxx

We reached at the mall's entrance where Iyan was waiting for us.

"Where is Eros?" I asked without wasting any time.

"Doing your shift in library. He already has clothes for the party. I am here to help you ladies." He said and I just nodded feeling a little sad.

These past weeks had been really different. Eros had been more open up, more caring, more flirty and much more jealous.
There has been a huge change in Eros and I ain't complaining.

Iyan and Hazel were talking about something while I was lost in my thoughts as we entered a store.

"Hello Mr. Armani. How can we help you?" One of the store ladies asked.

"I need to see some dresses for these beautiful girls right here." Iyan said while pointing at us.

"Sure this way sir." The lady started walking as we followed her.