28. Princess and Queen

_____________________________________

Where is she?

I looked around the cafeteria for the weirdo with mask but I can't find her.

"Looking for Bonita, are you?" Iyan asked sitting on the table infront of us. I sat opposite to him, my eyes still searching for her.

I saw Hazel coming out of the que of people while talking on the phone with her drink and burger in her other hand.

"I'll go and ask her." I stood up and Iyan looked in the direction of Hazel.

"Call her here instead." Iyan whispered to me.

I waved my hand towards Hazel. She noticed me and Iyan and came towards us.

"Okay I'll talk to you later. Bye- You too." She ended her call while sitting on the chair beside Iyan.

Mr. Scaredy pants is making some progress I see.

"What's up?" Hazel said sipping her drink.

"Eros wanted to know about Arya." Iyan said slightly moving his chair away from Hazel.

What's wrong with him?

"Oho. I see. You are taking interest in her." Hazel smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"No I just wanted to inform her that I won't be meeting her today." I cleared while making a disgusted face at her stupid thoughts and stupider actions.

I was not lying. I would be spending time with dada today. Nothing like I wanted to see her or something.

"Why? Oh there is your girl." Hazel said looking behind me and I froze for a moment.

My girl.
Arya Williams isn't mine.
Right?

But why does "my Arya" sound so good?

"But who is she with?" Iyan asked which instantly made me look in the direction they were looking, behind me.

Arya was coming but she wasn't alone. She was talking to a guy, even though she had her mask on, I can see her eyes glinting behind those spectacles showing that she was definitely smiling.

On the other hand, the guy was also smiling like a creep while staring at Arya so tenderly.

I scoffed.
The hell happened to her being an introvert and being allergic to humans.

"Oh he must be Rowan. He and Arya share some classes together." Hazel said and waved at Arya.

"You know him?" Iyan asked looking at him.