9. I'll Be There

____________________________________

I kept searching for Eros. Even though the bell had rung, indicating that the break was over, I could care less about it.

Because Eros needs me right now.
He is always there when I need him no matter the time or situation or how busy or sad he is. He is always there.
So no matter what it is.
I'll be there too.
For him.

I finally found Eros in the parking sitting on my car hood. The water bottle from my car now empty.
I went and sat near him.

He was so lost that he didn't even realise my presence beside him.

I sighed loudly, which made him realise that I was with him.
Instead of looking at me he leaned back and kept his arm over his eyes.

"She is right." Came his deep voicw.

"About what?"

"My life is a joke. And I am the clown."

I sighed again.

"I think she didn't mean it. She was just angry. And she isn't wrong on that part. You just went and attacked her with your words."

It was his turn to sigh.

"Why did you do it Eros?"

"Why did I do it? Maybe because that's how I am."

"I know you before you even knew that you have a dick man. That's not who you are. It wasn't you speaking back then. It was your anger. What I want to know is why were you angry back then? What did Arya do?"

"Arya...How did you know her name?"

"That's what Hazel called her."

Hazel.
The girl from the restaurant. She is something different. And I would love to know more about her.

"Who is Hazel now?" Eros asked frustrated.

"Arya's friend. You know she was the same girl from the restaurant."

"The same girl about who you had wet dream.that night?"

"Yeah. Wait what? No!" I abruptly countered him, feeling my ears getting red.

"Caught you in 4k." Eros chuckled.

Here are the things to know about Eros.
No matter how much of a jerk he acts to be. He is not a bad human.
No matter how messed up he is. He will still say dirty jokes. And he laughs at his own jokes.