41. Failure?

___________________________________

And if one sided love hurts,The pain of the person you love,Will kill you

The pain of the person you love,
Will kill you.

I gazed at an exhausted Eros sitting in front of me. He had his head resting on the wall behind, his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep, I knew that from the pained expressions on his face. The same expression he has since he stepped in the hospital.

I had texted Iyan and Hazel about the situation, and told them that I'll be with him for today night, they could visit tomorrow.

I had no idea about what should I do. As worried as I was for Oldman, I was much more worried for the guy infront of me and it was hurting me knowing I couldn't take his pain away.

Negative thoughts have been invading my mind, and I couldn't ignore the possibility that Mr.Graywood won't survive seeing his age. Which would result in Eros loosing the last member of his family.

"You know, sometimes the thing a person needs the most is a hug. Hug connects one person's heart with the other and the bond between them gets deeper."

I remember Ethan words which makes me wonder if I should hug Eros or not.
But the thing is, even though I want to, there is this barrier, this fear that's stopping me from going near him.

The fear of loosing myself.
The fear of getting hurt.
The barrier of my self conscious.

"Eros..." I whispered finally gaining the courage.

Eros didn't move and I repeated again, this time my voice louder.

Slowly opening his eyes, Eros looked at me as if he was unknown about my presence till now, his glistening blue eyes making my own eyes watery.

God, give me his share of pain.

Suddenly standing up, Eros came forward and knelt infront of me keeping his head down on my knees, startling me.

"Eros-"

"I know why you are acting so distant moon, I know that I deserve it. But please for now forget everything and hold me. Hold me from tearing apart. Please tell me that everything will be alright moon, ensure me that everything will be fine."

Him begging infront of me, was a sight I never even had nightmares about. The way he was talking to me, calling me moon, reminded me of the nights when I used to talk to the moon whenever I felt scared, whenever I felt insecure.

Unable to control the hurricane, I moved my hand on the back of his head.

"Look at me." I asked politely.