40. Us

______________________________________

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since I have heard the voice that's not once left my mind.

Two weeks that I haven't gotten the chance to look in those honey like eyes, the same pair of eyes that though looked honey held a sour emotion the last time I saw them.

"I am sorry that- that I love you."

The words rang inside my mind for a billionth time. I never expected her to confess her love like that. The words did something inside me. They ignited a desire. Unlocked emotions that I thought died with Kate. Her words gave me a painful pleasure.

The pleasure of knowing that she loves me.
The pain of knowing she regrets it.

These words haven't left me the whole two weeks of the exams. Finally the semester was over. It had been a long but quick semester. Shockingly it's been whole of freaking five months I have known her.

My moon.

Five months back, I was a completely different person.
I haven't changed much, yet alot have changed in and around me.
And only one person is to be thanked for it.

The person who added life in my non existing one. The one who sparked the light of hope in the darkness of my remorse. The one who with time became an important part of my daily life, my soul, my heart.

All these two weeks, I stayed away from her knowing she needed good grades in the exams.
But that doesn't mean that I didn't look at her from afar. I have been given death threats from Hazel and have been warned that if I even tried to come near her best friend again she would cut my balls and make earings out of them while selling away my dick.

Scary bitch.

But fuck it, I don't care. Because I was not going to give up on her, on us.

"There was never an us Eros."

I remember wanting to kiss the shit out of her for saying that.
How could she?
She couldn't just deny the chemistry we have, she couldn't just deny us.

But isn't that's exactly what I have been doing?

Yup, but not anymore. Kate was right. What she and I had was indescribable and irreplaceable. But one could not just keep dwelling on the past. And if I had any doubts about my feelings for Arya, these two weeks have cleared them.