47. Warmer

___________________________________

"I still think you should stop untill Hazel arrives

"I still think you should stop untill Hazel arrives. She'll be angry knowing you left without meeting her." I said to Ethan as I opened the door of the apartment.

"I would have stayed Aru but I already have booked a flight in 2 hours. Haze will get over with her shift somewhere at night. I'll call and explain myself to her."
He kept my luggage down and looked at me with a huge smile.

"Now come'ere and give me a hug." He widened his arms for me to hug him but I stood on my spot.

"Seriously Arya you won't hug me even now?" The smile on his face vanished and I felt guilty to not hug him.

I sighed and moved closer to him and as soon as I was near him he pulled me in his embrace.

"Take care of yourself clumsy ass. Pick my calls and sometimes call yourself too. " He whispered to me and I gently smiled.

"I hope I get to meet my sister in law next time." I said sheepishly while breaking the hug.

"I'll bring her someday to meet you. If I didn't have to go I would have met your guy too." He said and I looked at him taken aback.

"Which guy are you talking about?"

"The one about whom you talked to the moon every night." He wiggled his eyebrows as I felt my face getting heated up.

"Oh my God, is my little sister blushing?" He teased me while holding my face in his hands.

I pulled away and gave him a death glare.

"Won't you get late for your flight? Just go already." I said and looked away.

"You are right, I should leave now." Ethan said while opening the door.

After bidding him goodbye one last time, I walked inside my room. I decided to freshen up before going to meet Hazel, Iyan and Eros in the caffe.

xxx

The smell of caffeine hit me as I entered the caffe. I looked around to find the familiar faces.

As I walked more, my eyes met with a pair of grey eyes and smile formed on my face.

The guy sitting infront of him had his back faced towards me and as I walked closer to them my heart beated rapidly.

I am seeing him after so long.
C'mon it's not even that long.
One week is a long time!