45. Parents

___________________________________

Opening my eyes as I sat up, feeling the world revolving around me and a sudden headache hit me

Opening my eyes as I sat up, feeling the world revolving around me and a sudden headache hit me. I held my head and shut my eyes due to the irritation from the light coming out of the window.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed as a wave of pain ran through my body.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I heard a familiar masculine voice and looked in the direction while opening my eyes a little bit.

"Oldman?" My voice came out hoarse as my throat felt completely dried up.

"Yes it's me kiddo. Now here have this medicine and water. It will help you cure your nausea." He said forwarding me a pill and a glass of water.

Without questioning I took both of them. After a few minutes I felt my headache getting better and I looked around and realised that I wasn't in my room.

"What am I doing here?" I asked looking at Mr. Graywood and he just chuckled while shaking his head.

"You were asleep and drunk when Eros brought you here yesterday from the club. He told me it's your first time drinking and was quite worried about you."

I tried remembering about last night but I was blank as if last night never happened.

"I-I can't remember anything. Last thing I clearly remember is going to the club with Daniel and being uncomfortable in the top." I said and looked down at my attire.

I was wearing a loose hoodie and realised it wasn't mine. I quickly looked under it and was relieved to see my tube top still on.

He knew.

I looked up at Oldman again and he was looking me with a strange expression.

"Why are you looking at me like I stole your chocolate?"

"Why did you drink Arya?" He asked looking directly in my eyes. He said my name hence I am screwed.

"I- I didn't know that it was-"

"He told you its apple juice and you believed him. Do you think I'll be convinced by this stupid lie. Even if he lied I know you are not that dumb to regard it true."

I gulped not knowing what to say anymore.

"You knew it wasn't apple juice yet you still drank it. Why?" He asked again in a cold voice.

"I wanted to make Eros jealous." I said with regret.

"I think that worked but is that the only reason?"