30. Other Half

_____________________________________

I tried calling Arya for a hundredth time but again the call went unanswered

Where the fuck are you, you stupid bitch!?

I had searched on all the the places where Arya could be, but there is no sign of her anywhere.

I called Iyan to know if she was with Eros or if he had any idea about her location.

My phone started to ring, and I looked at it hopping it to be no one except my girl.

It was Iyan.

"Did you find her?" I asked as soon as I picked up his call.

"Hazel..." Iyan said he voice just above a whisper.

Not a good sign.

"Iyan! Stop scaring me and tell me what the fuck happened?!" I screamed feeling sweat forming on my palms and forehead.

I heard Iyan sighing.

"Where are you right now?"

"Outside my fucking apartment! Now will you tell me if you found her or not?"

"Yes we did. I am coming to pick you up." He said and cut the phone.

Please let her be safe.
Please.

xxx

Iyan stopped the car and I looked outside the window.

No, no, no, no.

Iyan got out and opened the door for me but I couldn't move from my place.

"Let's go in Hazel." He said and I looked at him.

"But why? Why are we here? We are supposed to meet Arya."

"She and Eros both are in there, and they need us so let's go."

"But why in the fucking world are they in a hospital?!" I asked my heart beating rapidly not ready to believe what's inside that place.

Iyan just looked at me with sad eyes and extended his hand for me to hold.
B

ut instead of holding it I just walked in the hospital, Iyan soon walked beside me.

I entered the hospital and looked around feeling my throat drying out and it felt like I could puke any minute.

I hate hospitals.