27. Beautiful Disaster

_____________________________________

"Wake up." I shook Arya for a hundredth time.

"Go away!!" Arya whimpered keeping the pillow above her head.

"Wake up or I'll call your mom." I said in a warning tone.

I'll never call her so called mom.
She is a psychopath.

"Okay okay all right." Arya said getting up her hair all over her face.

Arya looked at me up and down with half closed eyes.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asked cleaning the drool from side of her mouth.

"Because we are going and exploring the city."

"What?" She asked both frustration and confusion evident on her face.

"C'mon get ready babes. You have ten minutes which are actually more than enough for you." I said getting up and leaving the room.

It was just 5:30 in the morning. She would kill me when she checked the time.
But I couldn't help it. We needed to spend time together. We had been too busy in our lives that we don't get time for each other.
I have things planned for us today, before and after the college.

Exactly 11 minutes and 18 seconds later Arya came out dressed up and sleepy.

This girl has the worst sleeping schedule.

Arya and I both were wearing black trousers. I was wearing a white turtle neck with it whereas she is wearing a red hoodie. We both have our black canvas on.

"Do you know what's the time?" Arya asked coldly.

Someone has not gotten enough sleep.
But she'll be fresh after this walk.

"C'mon don't be a mood blocker now. Let's go." I held her hand and walked out of our apartment.

It's still dark outside but dawn will probably set soon.

"Haze please let's just go inside and sleep." Arya said trying to stop me.

"Arya! I promise it will be worth it." I said looking at her still not leaving her hand.

Arya was walking very slow. I started running, due to which Arya squealed as she was pulled along due to our joint hands.

After 10-15 minutes of continuous running I stopped to catch my breath.

"Fuck." Arya said breathing heavily, no sign of sleep evident on her face.

After regaining our normal breaths, Arya said, "Bitch am gonna ki- "