44. Drunk

__________________________________

I don't give two shits about her too

I repeated the same thing in my mind for I don't know how many times now.

Where in reality I was worried as fuck about her, my moon.

I asked her if she wanted to continue our session today but she said she had some important work to do. And then Hazel told me that Arya had gone to a party.
With DANIEL!

Did she forget what happened last time at the party with that motherfucker?

I didn't trust him a single bit, especially with her.

"She'll be fine son." I heard dada's voice and looked in his direction. He was standing at the door of my room with Iyan who was holding few drinks in his hands.

It's been great moving back with dada. Everything feels like as it was. Like nothing changed. As if I never moved out of here.

I guess this what happens when you have a place to call as home. Even if you leave it, it never leaves you.

They both came and sat on the bed with me and I looked at the drinks.

"Caffè Americano for dada, strawberry milkshake for you and hot chocolate for me. Let's have our men time like old days." Iyan said handing us our drinks.

"Did Hazel make them?" I asked a little smirk playing on my lips.

"Yes. Got an issue?" Iyan countered question while glaring at me.

Possessive asshole.

"Since when did you start drinking hot chocolate son?" Dada asked looking at Iyan.

"Actually Hazel made it for Bonita, said it is her favourite drink. But she left with Daniel so I brought it with me." He said while I looked at the drink.

I always drank strawberry milkshake because that's what Kate used to order and I didn't realise when it became my favourite with time.

"Iyan can I- can I have your drink?" I asked a bit shyly and dada started coughing, spilling out a little drink of his.

"Sure." Iyan smirked looking at me.

I drink the hot chocolate and it tasted delicious.
It tasted like her.

We were having normal conversation when my phone dinged. I checked and it was a photo from Arya. I opened the photo and my smile dropped.

Daniel was holding Arya from one side, his arm over her off-shoulder black top, her eyes stuck on his side profile looking at him with a huge smile while Daniel was clicking their selfie looking at the camera. Seemed like they were in a club.