23. Small Adventure

_____________________________________

People take you for granted because you let them

Know your own worth and see how others treat you with respect.

I didn't really mean that I won't help Eros. My conscious won't allow me to stop. But I just couldn't bear the idea of him thinking so low of me.

The moment I knew that he was as interested as me in these meetings we have, I decided to play my part.

For us to continue, we should atleast have respect for each other, if not friendship.

As soon as college ended for today, Hazel went to the cafe leaving me alone at home.

I was sitting on my bed with my cup of hot chocolate in one hand and my laptop opened on my lap.

Search: "Places shut down near me."

Our next place to meet.

A closed place because it will be spooky and adventurous. Even though it's crazy but that's how I am. I crave for some little adventures in my life.
These adventures not only make life exciting but also memorable.

I can't help Eros just by knowing his story. Although his and Kate's bond was beautiful, but there are a lot of memories of her.

Too much for his own good.

One thing I could say for sure is each and every good memory of his contains Kate. I didn't want to erase Kate, but maybe just reduce her atleast to an extent that she doesn't haunt Eros.

And that could be done by creating more memories for him. Even if I am not a part of them.

After alot of research I found a shut down hospital in the outskirts of the town.

Spooky!
How exciting!

I very well knew that it wouldn't be allowed to go in that hospital.

But then there is this strange attractiveness in forbidden things that it's difficult not to do them.

This is going to be it. But for that, Eros needs to text me. C'mon Eros persue me a bit more and I'll forgive you.
I hope you don't back down. I closed my laptop and waited for Eros to text me first.

xxx

It's been over an hour!

Should I text him first?
Hell no!