38. The Diary - 01

Date: 15th April'2017

Hello to whoever found this diary. I hope you are doing good, I would be doing great too, because if you found my diary it's either because it is complete and I have forgotten about it or maybe I am gone.
Lol, just kidding.

Anyway today is the best day of my life. Today, Eros confessed to me. In his words, 'he finally have balls' to make me his girlfriend. There is this different contentment I am feeling. He even made a poem for me. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend directly, but he did declare that I was his.

His princess.

Actually I have been from a very long time. Our relationship just got a tag today. We were more than friends, always. I wished for one more thing today. I remember my first wish, the one I never told anyone. It was that Eros, Iyan and I should always remain together, and no matter how many people come between us, no one could separate us. Even when we grow up, we have enough time for each other.
Guess that wish has been granted.
What I wished for today is that, no one could ever come between me and Eros.
And I know my this wish will also be granted, because I know how passionately Eros loves. Afterall he is God of love.
I'll sleep now and enter the dreamland with my man.

P.s. He tried to kiss me, I wanted too, but it just didn't feel like the right time.

______________________________________

Date: 25th May'2017

How do you feel when you kiss someone? Is your heart beating rapidly, butterflies exploding in your stomach and your legs feeling jelly normal? Because if they aren't, I need to go see a doctor. The kiss was beautiful yes, but there was something even more greater. Eros asking my consent before kissing me. It made me feel so safe and respected.
God knows what I have done to get such an amazing guy in my life.

I also told mom about it. She said and I quote, "He is precious baby. Make sure he knows that."
Now I am wondering ways to let him know how precious he is, and how much he means to me, just like he makes me feel.

P.s. I also got horny after the kiss. I did what I had to.

______________________________________

Date: 26 June'2017

It's "the day" of the year. Today Eros's mother died leaving his four year old innocent son to fight the evils of this world alone. Luckily he got his dada and us. I especially would never leave him.

We went to the graveyard and as usual Eros took his alone time with his mom. Iyan couldn't accompany us today, because he suddenly had this urgent meeting to attend with his dad.

Eros used to cry alot at this day when we were younger. But as the time passed, his tears dried up. Now all you would see is a painful expression on his face and his broken ocean eyes. People say time is a great healer and eventually everything gets fine with it. They are wrong. How could anyone heal from the loss of their close ones? In reality, people just get habitual to live in a particular way with time. Nothing heals and on days like this, the wounds bleed open.
(I know I can talk deep things too, after all I am a poet's girlfriend.)

Anyhow after visiting the graveyard, we went to the library with a motive of reading something, but ended up in a hot makeout session. Can't blame us, the love we feel is too strong and we need to show it to each other in some way. Even though we have kissed so many times now, but the butterflies never die.

P.s. Is having sex at 14 legal? Because my boyfriend is making it tough for me to hold.
______________________________________

Date: 19th July'2017