8. First Meeting

_____________________________________

Where did he go?

15 minutes after the introduction Eros ran out of the class. Even though professor called out for him but he didn't stop.

"It's a usual thing for him sir. Please ignore it." Daniel had said that time.

I guess they know each other from school. The way he said it made it appear that Eros usually bunk classes. This made Eros the bad guy.

But I could not ignore the pained look on his face that I had a glimpse of when he was running out.

Is it just me defending his jerk personality?
Probably.

It was lunch and I was waiting for Hazel at the entrance of the cafeteria.

I think I have lost my appetite.
Definitely not because of this morning. But because of my sour throat and the fact that due to this blockage of my nose, I have lost my ability to taste.

Am I lying?
No why would I?
It's not a complete lie okay!

"Bitch I am so hungry!" Hazel said almost running towards me.

"Lol relax. The food ain't going anywhere."

We entered the cafeteria and joined the line. We were looking around the cafeteria when my breath almost stopped.

Eros.

"Heyy, where are you lost?" Hazel said looking in the direction where I was looking.

"Oho I see. Hot dudes huh?" She said and I could easily sense that she was smirking.

"Hazel it's him."

"Him who? Wait the library boy? Which one is it?" She exclaimed as soon as realisation hits her.

I looked at her annoyed.
"What do you mean by which one?"

"Well you have your ass totally whipped. If you don't see there are two guys."

I gazed back in the direction and saw a guy with Eros, Eros in a totally black attire and his friend in a navy blue sweatshirt with white jeans.

Why does two Godly guys always have to be friends!?
You can't even flirt with the other one if you are whipped for one.

Eros is quite tall but the other one is probably two inches taller.
Only in height.
Maybe.

Let's change the lyrics of
~Small waist , pretty face with a big Bank~
To
~Potato waist, nerdy face with a dirty mind~