7. Bad Boy Facade

_____________________________________

I forgot to take my medicine.
And now my head is about to explode.

"What is it this time?" Iyan asked looking at me concerned.

"Nothing just minor headache."

"Did you take the meds?"

"Yeah no."

"What the- are you stupid? Don't you remember what happened last time. You almost killed a guy just because he stepped on your shoe. Despite knowing the consequences you still-"

"Just shut up. I know what happened. Can we please just go. Your parents wouldn't like us getting late on the first day." I said irritated by his chant that was only increasing my headache.

Iyan sighed and started the car. I looked out of the window, trying to divert my attention away from this fucking ache.

"We'll be like moon and earth."

It's just stuck in my mind.

"We'll stay together forever. Right Eros?"

"Forever is overrated."

"I am sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promise."

"A person not being physically with you doesn't mean she's gone. She'll be there forever. In your heart. Won't she?"

"Don't ever hurt this heart. It belongs to me."

It still does.
It always will.

"I see my future with you. Us living in a sweet appartment, having kids, getting old together."

Where is that future!?

"Aaahhhhh" I shouted holding my head, and I felt the car coming to a halt.

"You ok dude?" He asked worry laced in his voice.

"Water." I couldn't say alot because it felt like the time bomb is ticking and my head will blast any second.

"Yeah it's in the backseat. Wait I'll get it for you." He said getting out of the car.

He came back in after a few seconds which felt like an eternity. I drank the water and spilled some on my face not caring about the car seat getting wet.
I know he won't mind.

"Feeling better?" Iyan asked and I kept head back, relief washing over me.

"A bit." I released a big sigh.