43. Mission "Choco"

*Chapter republished. Changes made in the end that you can read*
________________________________

"Are you kidding me?" I shouted while looking at the stupidest but kindest person of my life, my best friend

"Nopes." She smiled and that made me madder.

"Arya how can you even accept to be friends with him? Dude let me tell you this, being friend zoned by a person you love hurts like a bitch. I can't let you hurt yourself more. If you can't keep yourself first, then I will." I said totally frustrated by her smiling face that didn't show her actual emotions.

I know she is hurt.

"Hazel honestly I don't mind being friends with him. It's not his fault that he can't reciprocate my feelings and so he should not be punished."

"Neither do you."

Her smile didn't falter a bit. I felt helpless not knowing how could I sort out her life.

"Let's watch a drama come. It's been so long we watched one together." She said while opening her laptop abruptly.

And here she goes changing the topic. Not wanting to discuss further, I sat near her and we started watching 'Legend of the blue sea'.

xxx

Pausing the drama, Arya stood up and stretched her legs.

" I am hungry. I'll go get something to eat, you wait here and do not play it without me." I heard her and just nodded, my eyes stuck on the screen reading the subtitle on which she paused.

"All human males are the incarnation of jealousy."
"If you don't know, memorise. Jealousy is the fastest path to love."

I heard Arya's footsteps approaching. I turned my head in her direction, and a mysterious smile was plastered on her face.

I narrowed my eyes at her, wanting to know what was going on in that big brain.

"Have you watched this drama before?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Arya just shrugged and handed me a packet of Doritos and opened her box of Pringles.

"Arya are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked opening the packet but not once removing my eyes from her face.

Eating the whole piece Arya looked at me and winked.

Evil bitch.

xxx