Pool Activities

Aizawa P.o.v

I was with Blood Hero: Vlad King in UA staff office, talking about the summer training camp. I was about to talk about the strength increase part when he wanted to know about the quirks of Class 1-A.

Aizawa: "All right. Seat 1, Yuga Aoyama. Quirk: Navel Laser. He can shoot a laser from his bellybutton. Seat 2, Fumikage Tokoyami. Quirk: Dark Shadow. He can manipulate the shadow, Dark Shadow, at will. Seat 3, Tsuyu Asui. Quirk: Frog. She can do pretty much everything a frog can. Seat 4, Tenya Iida. Quirk: Engine. He can move very fast using the engines in his calves. Seat 5, Ochaco Uraraka. Quirk: Zero Gravity. She can make anything she touches weightless. Seat 6, Mashirao Ojiro. Quirk: Tail. He can manipulate his tail freely and use it like his arms or legs. Seat 7, Denki Kaminari. Quirk: Electrification. He can discharge the electricity stored up in his body. Seat 8, Eijiro Kirishima. Quirk: Hardening. As the name implies, he can harden his whole body. Seat 9, Koji Koda. Quirk: Anivoice. He can control living things other than humans, like animals and insects. Seat 10, Rikido Sato. Quirk: Sugar Rush. He can change the sugar stored up in his body into power. Seat 11, Mezo Shoji. Quirk: Dupli-Arms. He can make things like eyes, mouth, or ears at the tips of his arms. Seat 12, Hanta Sero. Quirk Tape. He can shoot sticky tape from his elbows and use it to apprehend his opponents or use it to move around. Seat 13, Mina Ashido. Quirk: Acid. She can secrete acid from her body and melt her target. Seat 14, Kyoka Jiro. Quirk: Earphone Jack. Using the plugs on her earlobes, she can distinguish between even the quietest sounds, and she can use the speakers on her legs to release explosive sounds. Seat 15, Shoto Todoroki. Quirk: Half-Cold, Half-Hot. He can emit ice from his right half and flames from his left half. Seat 16, Toru Hagakure. Quirk: Invisibility. Basically, she's invisible. Seat 17, Katsuki Bakugo. Quirk: Explosion. He secretes a nitroglycerin-like sweat and makes it explode. Seat 18, Izuku Midoriya. Quirk: Super Power. He can increase the power of part of his body or his whole body and increase his physical abilities. Seat 19, Y/n L/n. Quirk: Elemental Breathing. He uses breathing techniques to strengthen his muscles to be able to manipulate and emit lighting, water, and fire. Seat 20, Momo Yaoyorozu. Quirk: Creation. She can create any non-living thing from the lipids in her body. Seat 21, Minoru Mineta. Quirk: Pop Off. He pops off his hair--balls that can stick to anything--and throws them. That's all. We should also look into-" The door to the office opened and three of Class A came in, Mineta, Midoriya, and Kaminari.

Mineta: "Excuse us."

Vlad King: "What is it, you three?"

Kaminari: "Mr. Aizawa, about the form we turned in the day before yesterday to use the pool..."

Aizawa: "Oh right, the school granted permission. You can use the pool until 5 p.m."

============Timeskip============

Y/n P.o.v

Tenya: "You're late!" Denki and Mineta just slid by very disappointed. I just followed them with my eyes, and smirked. 'They are totally disappointed.' I thought, knowing what they were aiming for. I couldn't believe that they used Izuku for this stuff. I was stretching my legs and arms to get ready for the training, but my mind was somewhere else.

'...I needed my best friend. For fifteen years, I've been stuck in this unfair world, all by myself. So, I just wanted to bring you here, so I couldn't be alone anymore...'

Those were the words that Sam said to me. The day that I realized who was the man who brought me to this world. I never imagined that he would do such a thing or even become a villain. I made fist, shut my eyes, and gritted my teeth just the thought of him.

Izuku: "...Y/n!" I was pulled out of my thoughts and looked at him. "You alright?" I shook my head a little while putting a hand over my eyes.

Y/n: "I'm good, just thoughtful." He tilted his head.