Practical Exam Part 2

Jiro P.o.v

I entered the monitor room with my hand still on my chest. But then, I was met with Tenya, Shoto, and Kirishima looking at me.

Kirishima: "Yo, Kyoka! Do you know where Y/n went!?" I nodded.

Jiro: "He went to one of the cities that he'll be with All Might and Aizawa."

Kirishima: "Dang it!!!" He threw his arms up.

Tenya: "Maybe I can run after him and help him to pass the exam."

Recovery Girl: "Don't!!!" We all turned to her. "The principal said that this fight must be dealt with him and him alone against Aizawa and All Might."

Mina: "But why!? He can't take them all by himself!"

Principal: "Actually..." We turned around and saw all the teachers entering the room. "...he can."

Tenya: "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, PRINCIPAL, WHY HAVE YOU ARRANGED THIS MATCH TO BE UNWINNABLE!?"

Principal: "It isn't unwinnable. And it's not only for you to pass, but to strengthen your weaknesses. All Might and Aizawa suggested this sort of match and volunteered to be his opponents."

Momo: "Why is that?"

Principal: "From what All Might told us when you were doing the Rescue Race, Y/n was having small difficulty with his quirk, so he wanted to help him evolve it. And Aizawa has his personal reasons."

Shoto: "This exam was also meant to see how one can handle teamwork. Why can't he have a partner?"

Principal: "We've seen how everyone can handle teamwork since day one. Just like everybody else, he has proven himself to be a good teammate. But like I said, this is to make him evolve his quirk, since he had trouble with in the beginning." I remembered the entrance exam. That he had a little problem with his quirk, but with all the tension, he managed to save me twice.

Announcer: "Y/n L/n against Eraser Head and All Might. Ready! GO!" We all turned to the screen and saw Y/n walking on the streets of the city. The mock city that they used in the entrance exam. 'Good luck, Y/n.' I thought.

Y/n P.o.v

I was heading straight down the streets of the city, but what I remembered from the fight with Bakugo and Izuku, I decided to hit the alleyway and use them to hide myself while walking straight to the finish line. 'As much as I want to fight Aizawa, I can't because All Might might be with him.' I thought.

Y/n: "I only got thirty minutes to pass this, so I might as well run for it." Suddenly, something was wrapped around my torso. 'Crap.'

I was pulled out from the alleyway and thrown to the sidewalk of the main street. I stood up and looked at Aizawa doing the Spider-Man kneel on top of a pole.

Aizawa: "Hiding from me, are you?" I scoffed and cracked my knuckles.

Y/n: "Nah, just getting warmed up." I inhaled some air. "Mizu no kokyu. Roku no kata:" (Breath of Water. Sixth Form:) Aizawa used his scarf to wrap it around my body and pulled me. "Nejire uzu!" (Whirlpool!) I delivered a kick and a punch to one direction.

The scarf was cut and I was free from it. I concentrated and let my slow and wavy emotions flow through my hands and into the whirlpool. The whirlpool separated and it started to look like a river. I saw Aizawa on the same pole, so I made a wavy circle movement with my arm, and made a slashing movement towards Aizawa.

The whirlpool did the same and it whipped the pole and missed Aizawa. Once I landed on the ground, I united my hands, but quickly separated them, making the water disperse, but not dissolve. Aizawa landed on the street. I made a pushing motion and the water went straight forward.