A Date!?

Y/n P.o.v

It's been two days since the Sports Festival. Two days that I managed to get second place in the Sports Festival.

All that time when I was taken to the infirmary because of my lack of oxigen, Izuku volunteered to take the medal of second place and give it to me.

I was proud that I placed second, no doubt about it, but I never intended to bring so much attention to myself.

I was in the infirmary the next day, had to stay for the whole day because my lungs needed oxygen, and it needed to be done for a whole day like after the U.S.J. incident.

The day before that, was a free day because U.A. decided to give two days off. Anyways, Red had decided to pick me up. During our way back home, we had a 'small' chat. I asked him of to why he didn't told me that he knew that I was from another world. His answer was that he wanted for me to move on and live with the new life that I had and forget my homeworld.

To say I was pissed because he told me that is an understatement. 'How in the hell will I forget my home? My family and friends!?' I know that I have friends here, but I didn't belong here. The worst part was that I had to wait thirteen years so that machine work again. In some point, he is right because of my current situation, I have to live on and try to not die.

Anyways, when we reached the apartment, Liz was waiting inside and had balloons and food ready to celebrate for my accomplishments. It was a surprise, yes, but not as surprising for the gift they had for me. You see, the current age that one can drive in Japan is at 18, but since they are pro heroes in this world, they asked for permissions so I could drive.

Heck, I didn't even know how to drive properly. The only thing I managed to drive was a dirt bike when I was ten and it was those mini type. So, they gave me some keys and that I had to go to the parking to find it.

We went to the parking lot, and there were so man cars, but the key that I was holding wasn't just for a car. It was for a motorcycle. You have the chance to guess what motorcycle is, so write the comment right here.

In other words, I was given the Kawasaki Ninja ZR-10R. It had black with some f/c accent in some parts. 16- valve DOHC (double over head cam) 998cc four stroke. Heh, my bad, sometimes my head runs with motorcycles now and then. Speaking of, who wouldn't want to test this baby out. So, I drove it with my new license and permits that Red and Liz had and I swear that I drove all Japan. It was fun.

(A/n: Ahem, too much excitement.)

It was the other day off and it was Friday. The only thing I did was lay back on my bed, sleep, eat, exercise, look at the medal that I won, and sleep again.

Now today, is a different story. Right now, I was on my bed, not caring bout anything in the world and wanting to continue on my pursuit of happy sleeping when all of a sudden, my phone recieved a notification. When I looked at it, I had tons of messages and missed calls. 'Geez, I never had this much calls in my life.' I thought. I opened the message that I recieved right now.

Kyoka: 'Hey, are you ready?' I got confused.

Y/n: 'Ready for what? :/' I texted back while thinking for what I should be remembering.

Kyoka: 'We said that we were going to hang out today. Don't you remember? O.O' My eyes widened, remembering that I had to hang out with Kyoka today. Then, remembered that tomorrow I had to hang out with Mina as well. I jumped off my bed while texting back.

Y/n: 'Of course I remember. I just wanted to see if you remembered. XP'

Kyoka: 'I did. That's why I'm texting you, don't you think. O.o'