Welcome To U.A.

Y/n P.o.v

It's spring, and I just finished dressing for the day. Which means, I'm going to U.A. High School.

It's been a week and few days since All Might's announcement that I've been accepted in that school. During that time, I've been focusing on the breathing technique more and more, in the way that Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke did. I felt a huge change in my body everytime I did the exercise, but that thing about breaking a vase or whatever that was, I couldn't get to that level. Not yet.

Speaking of, I've been practicing the Breath of Thunder Style. If I remembered the manga correctly, from where I finished, there are 7 forms with one created by Zenitsu. I didn't know all of them, but I've been practicing 'Thunderclap and Flash' a lot. With its' compilation. 'Six Fold', 'Eight Fold', and 'God Speed'.

'The other forms might come like the first form.' I thought, remembering that Zenitsu also had to be unconcious to develop the 'First Form'. For now, let's forget about my world and the anime, and let's focus on this world, for now.

Mina and Jiro had texted me a few times to check if we were in the same class, which we were, and about our quirks. Small talks I may say.

Anyways, I was wearing dark blue pants, black and white Air Jordan 1 Retro High, white button up and long sleeves shirt, red tie, grey suit with green stipes on my shoulders, end of the sleeves and on the lapels.

I was looking at myself on the mirror that was on my door of the room, and I have to say, I look weird in this suit, but I make it look good. It just needed a few finishing touches.

I loosen up the tie a little and unbuttoned the first two buttons. Once again, I revised myself. 'Now it looks much better.' I thought with a smirk on my lips.

I took my backpack, opened the door, took an apple, my keys, phone, and headphones. I opened the door of the apartment, got out, closed it, and locked it.

I plugged my headphones to my phone and listened to (favorite song) while walking to the elevator.

============Timeskip============

It was 6:59 a.m. and I was searching for class 1-A. I know it's early, but first impressions counts. Also, normal schools in Japan starts at 8:45, but this school starts at 7:35.

Anyways, I've been walking through the halls of U.A., which it was like two stories high, windows to my right, and huge doors to my left. Each door were identified by the number and letter of the class.

Finally, I reached 1-A's door. I took a inhaled, and exhaled. 'Maximum effort.' I thought while stopping the music and taking off my headphone. I slid the door open, expecting no one to be here at this hour, but there were.

Suddenly, the guy with blue hair and glasses came infront of me, and started to karate chop while speaking.

???: "Greetings, fellow classmate! I'm Tenya Iida, from Somei Private Academy! A pleasure to meet you!" He stopped his karate chop in front of me.

Y/n: "Umm, Y/n L/n. From (country, state)." I took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you."

Tenya: "Why are you in this country!?" He withdrew his hand and karate chop both of his hand at the same time.

Y/n: "I don't know. Just a change of pace, I guess." I scratched the back of my head.

Tenya: "Understood! I'll leave you to your business!" He left to his seat, which he almost walked like a robot.

I looked at the back, and saw two other people in the other side of the back corner. One was a male that had half of his hair white and the other red, he also had a burned scar on his left eye. The other was a girl who had black hair tied up on a spiky ponytail and a large strand of hair hanging on her right side.