Villains in the U.S.J.

Y/n P.o.v

We, meaning Class 1-A, were in a bus heading to a building that is meant for us to train. More precise, a rescuing exercise. The building has like those mini areas that has different environment. Like floods, weather, etc... The people that will be supervising us will be Aizawa, All Might, and another person.

I was at the back corner of the bus with my costume on, listening to music, and looking out the window. To my left side was Shoto. I know, not Mina or Kyoko, just Shoto. Mina was sitting on the front with the more talkative people, while Kyoka was sitting beside Bakugo which he was sitting in front of me.

Kyoka has been acting strange, ever since the election day. We've been talking like normal, but she has been avoiding my gaze when we were talking. Even the slightest touch has made her flinch. 'She has something in her mind.' I thought.

Mina is still as usual. Jumping on my back when she gets the chance, have a happy conversation, pairing me with Momo, and tease me for some other stuff that it's not worth mentioning.

Speaking of Momo, she has been a good help with my studies. The only class that she was helping me was the hero class. Rules of the country, democracy, politics, laws, etc... We've managed to make up some conversations about our life and such.

Izuku and I had small talks about All Might, but mostly about quirks.

We've arrived at U.S.J. or whatever this is called. Everybody got out of the bus and I was the last one to get out. I took off my headphones while entering the facility, and we encountered with a space man.

???: "Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, etc... This is a practical training area I created. To simulate all kinds of accident and disasters. And it is called 'The Ulitmate Space For Jams'.

Izuku: "It's Space Hero: Number 13! He's the gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work helping with disasters relief!" Izuku, being the fan boy, same as always.

Uraraka: "I've always liked Number 13!"  I shook my head with a small chuckle.

I looked at the different zones, which one was a ruined city, landslide, mountains, fire city, water park, and a building. This building really took my breath away.

I looked to my left, and saw Kyoka looking at me, but she quickly turned away with a small tint of pink on her cheeks. 'This is really getting on my nerves.' I thought.

Number 13: "I'm certain that you're all aware of my quirk, which is called 'Black Hole'. No matter the material, it will turn into dust when it get sucked in its vortex."

Izuku: "That is why it is so good when dealing with wreckage and saving people from disasters!"

Number 13: "Correct. However, it is a power that could easily kill. In that way, it's no different from the quirks of everyone here. In this society of superhumans, quirks are strictly regulated, and the requirements for their lawful use enforced. We can tell at a glance that THAT is the make-up of this world. That being said, let's not forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry. One wrong step is all it takes to kill a person by accident. During Aizawa's physical training, you've learned the true potential of your quirk. And with All Might's battle training, I think you took away a true sense of danger of brandishing those powers against one another." I was impressed by his talk. So inspiring and too much to process in my head. "This exercise will serve as a fresh start! Let's get to studying of how to wield our quirks for the sake of human life! Your quirks emphatically do not exist to hurt others! Please leave this exercise having fully understood that your quirk exist to help people!" He bowed towards us. "That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!" This was really the biggest talk I've ever heard in my life. I was impressed, but I was still confused about the laws of this society.